12 week scan on Wednesday:)

HLx

Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3
Reaction score
It feels like a lifetime away since I found out I was expecting again, and my scan is finally here, well almost!

Anyone else have their scan next week?

I just had my 12 week scan this week! Pretty sure it’s a boy. We find out next week when we get the bloodwork results.

Good luck with your scan!!!

My scan is Tuesday. I feel like it's dragged in!!

Oh my goodness ladies so exciting. I cant wait to see pics.
I have my 16 week gender scan tommorow and they will check babies Heart and kidneys and stuff. Just praying baby is all healthy.
Had my chromosomal abnormalities screening results and I am low risk. Now just praying babies organs and brain are a in great working order. A little nervous but excited as well

I have my scan on April 30 I’m so nervous mine is a dating scan

Just had my scan. I'm measuring 3 days ahead so 16+3. And I'm having a baby :blue:
Good luck with ure scans ladies.
If ure in the UK I highly recommend baby bond privet scan. It was a wonderful experience and good value for money.
They checked the heart the brain the bladder and they take more time and also u get to see baby in 4D which I've never experienced b4.
20190429_140201.jpg 20190429_124045.jpg 20190429_124021.jpg

Just had my scan. I'm measuring 3 days ahead so 16+3. And I'm having a baby :blue:
If ure in the UK I highly recommend baby bond privet scan. It was a wonderful experience and good value for money.
They checked the heart the brain the bladder and they take more time and also u get to see baby in 4D which I've never experienced b4.
View attachment 1060148 View attachment 1060147 View attachment 1060145
Yay!! I got on here to specifically check to see what you were having! I’m excited for you!

Yay!! I got on here to specifically check to see what you were having! I’m excited for you!

Haha thanks hon I'm really happy. I just wrote to you on ure ring test thread Haha.
It feels so strange knowing what I'm having like the wait is so long and than bang its here and u know. I think even if I didnt want to know there was no hiding it lol. My husband is walking around grinning like a Cheshire cat thatd got the cream lol.
Just over the moon he is healthy. I didnt think they wud check all the things they checked so that was an added bonus.

It feels like a lifetime away since I found out I was expecting again, and my scan is finally here, well almost!

Anyone else have their scan next week?
Aww good luck Hun, not that you’ll need it. My scan not till 20th may i’ll be 13 weeks exactly. However I do have my first midwife appointment Wednesday (eventually got hold of her). Are you going to have a private gender scan?

View attachment 1060148 View attachment 1060147 View attachment 1060145
Cute! I’ve left it up to my other half if we find out the sex, this will be his first and I have 1 of each so makes no difference to me (although I’d quite like a little girl) I’m glad they did a thorough check. You must have another scan soonish if that one was private?

Congrats hunnie!!! So exciting! My scans today at 11.20, finding it difficult to keep the water down so I've had to start drinking my 2 pints 2 hours early instead of an hour hahaha times dragging... COME ONNNN

Made a separate thread but I'll post here too! Measuring ahead at 12+4 and due 9th November :)

IMG_20190501_123329_587.jpg

Cute! I’ve left it up to my other half if we find out the sex, this will be his first and I have 1 of each so makes no difference to me (although I’d quite like a little girl) I’m glad they did a thorough check. You must have another scan soonish if that one was private?

Hi hon yes I will be having the anomaly scan on 30th may. That's normally done around 18 to 20 weeks but I will be almost 21 weeks.
Then I will have growth scans at 26 30 and 34 weeks. That's just because my pregnancy is very high risk because I have had a liver transplant.
I also had severe pre eclampsia in my last pregnancy so they are keeping a really close eye on me.
So alot more scans to come yet.

Hi hon yes I will be having the anomaly scan on 30th may. That's normally done around 18 to 20 weeks but I will be almost 21 weeks.
Then I will have growth scans at 26 30 and 34 weeks. That's just because my pregnancy is very high risk because I have had a liver transplant.
I also had severe pre eclampsia in my last pregnancy so they are keeping a really close eye on me.
So alot more scans to come yet.
I’m glad you’re being well looked after! I’ve got my scan on 20th may and I’ll be 13 weeks. Seems so far away at the moment though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->