12 Week Scan - PLEASE have a look!

Tech thinks Boy from potty shot. She lit up where the umbilical cord was and it was not between the legs

That's the same thing my tech did. Said it's defiantly not the cord. She did say don't paint the room but unless it's very swollen girl parts she thinks boy for sure. Everyone else says don't go by potty shot but that to me is what made her decision. Just ready for a definite answer!!
I have heard about techs being wrong this early so still hope for us :)
Also that last ultrasound pic you posted is so adorable!!!

Tech thinks Boy from potty shot. She lit up where the umbilical cord was and it was not between the legs

That's the same thing my tech did. Said it's defiantly not the cord. She did say don't paint the room but unless it's very swollen girl parts she thinks boy for sure. Everyone else says don't go by potty shot but that to me is what made her decision. Just ready for a definite answer!!
I have heard about techs being wrong this early so still hope for us :)
Also that last ultrasound pic you posted is so adorable!!!

thank you, thank you!! I'm in LOVE with my baby. It helped a lot seeing a wonderful profile photo. I looked up some videos on youtube of ultrasound potty shots and found a couple that could have gone either way. After that I noticed other videos of couples who lost their babies at birth. OMG-I watched a couple of them and just sobbed. They has helped put things back in perspective for me. I just want my baby here full-term, healthy & alive! When did you say your scan date was again?

My next scan is 20 weeks. Feb 14, valentines day ❤️ I want to do an elective one earlier but hubby doesn't want to so unless he changes his mind I have awhile to wait. When is your scan. Defiantly want a update!!! :)

My next scan is 20 weeks. Feb 14, valentines day ❤️ I want to do an elective one earlier but hubby doesn't want to so unless he changes his mind I have awhile to wait. When is your scan. Defiantly want a update!!! :)

Aww What a great day for a Scan! :) My hubby doesn't care either way. I'm the impatient one!! :nope:
My scan is Feb 12th and I'll be 18weeks. I've been sitting here trying to figure out my potty shots. I can see a "pee pee" in the image but then again is that just the nub showing through the legs? Ugh it's driving me crazy. On one image you see nothing between the legs on the other you see the boy part (but no scrotum). I posted on ingender but no response...BOO! I'll be 13 weeks on Tuesday.

My scan is Feb 12th and I'll be 18weeks. I've been sitting here trying to figure out my potty shots. I can see a "pee pee" in the image but then again is that just the nub showing through the legs? Ugh it's driving me crazy. On one image you see nothing between the legs on the other you see the boy part (but no scrotum). I posted on ingender but no response...BOO! I'll be 13 weeks on Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

I know that any gender scan before 12 weeks or right around 12 weeks is almost impossible to say right because they look exactly the same . The earliest you can guess is 13 weeks and up :thumbup: or if you are for example 12 weeks but the baby measure more . So if you were less than 13 weeks I have to say you have very big chance the technician was wrong . They usually mention it even on ingender :winkwink:

I know it's driving me crazy too, I spend hours every day looking at these websites comparing to every other picture. I just need to admit I'm having a boy lol. I don't understand the whole potty shot either but tech seemed pretty sure. Will just have to wait and see.

All 3 of us are in the same boat! :dohh:
So glad we have each other for support while we wait for our scans.
This whole nub thing has just really thrown me for a loop! So a pee pee this early in the potty shot could just be the genital nub that will either retract or continue to grow into a turtle? Oh meee....Just ready to know. Come on FEBRUARY!!!

I'm glad we've got each other to get through this!! :hugs:

All 3 of us are in the same boat! :dohh:
So glad we have each other for support while we wait for our scans.
This whole nub thing has just really thrown me for a loop! So a pee pee this early in the potty shot could just be the genital nub that will either retract or continue to grow into a turtle? Oh meee....Just ready to know. Come on FEBRUARY!!!

I'm glad we've got each other to get through this!! :hugs:

Yes , exactly . It can go either way . I even posted somewhere on your post the compare of male / female genitalia at that stage . It looks the same ! Than it start changing at 13 weeks and its fully developed by 20 weeks ;)

https://baby2see.com/gender/external_genitals.html
Here it is again ;)

Thank you!

Y'all have got to check out this recent post on ingender.com
A girl had mixed reviews on her nub shot (really looked boy more so than mine) and its a GIRL!! The user is Katie82 and here is the link:

https://www.in-gender.com/Forum/thread.aspx?ID=26427&Last=1#2598098

She posted the nub shot and then the confirmed girl shot. Crazy!!

Thank you!

A girl had mixed reviews on her nub shot (really looked boy more so than mine) and its a GIRL!! The user is Katie82 and here is the link:

Yes , you never know :haha:
I saw quite a few of those . Prevent when they all guessed boy , even at first scans the technician said boy and at 20 week scan girl as can be !
I told you there is still hope for you :hugs:
Do you know when did you conceive ? If before ovulation , you have even grater chance for a girl :thumbup:

I still think you have good chance for a girl also!! In your potty shot looks like it could be the nub that ends up going in...hoping for you!!

What does the Chinese chart say for you the one from babycenter. Wonder if we are doing the same one.

https://www.babycenter.com/chinese-gender-predictor

What does the Chinese chart say for you the one from babycenter. Wonder if we are doing the same one.

https://www.babycenter.com/chinese-gender-predictor

I was curious so I did that one and its right for me!

Thank you!

Yes , you never know :haha:
I saw quite a few of those . Prevent when they all guessed boy , even at first scans the technician said boy and at 20 week scan girl as can be !
I told you there is still hope for you :hugs:
Do you know when did you conceive ? If before ovulation , you have even grater chance for a girl :thumbup:

We BD 36 hours before O exactly. I thought I was giving myself more cushion on timing but I ended up ovulating 2 days early (opk's & fertility monitor). I had really bad ovulation pain so I knew the time that I O'd. My sister conceived her daughter 3 days before O (she did the cut off for months and ended up taking her 6 mos to conceive).

Thank y'all for the encouragement! You ladies are wonderful and have blessed my heart!! <3

The calendar on that websit says girl!

36 hrs is still a good about of time in between! I think u have a good chance of getting your girl. Have you had you NT yet? That's when they told me thinking boy. Maybe they can give you a guess there if you haven't already been!!

36 hrs is still a good about of time in between! I think u have a good chance of getting your girl. Have you had you NT yet? That's when they told me thinking boy. Maybe they can give you a guess there if you haven't already been!!

My NT Scan is Friday! I am so nervous about it!! I looked at some 12-13 week gender ultrasounds on youtube and some girls looks like boys at that stage. They still had a good nub sticking out between the legs. I'm gonna be looking for some balls! lol
I'll be measuring 13w3d then so I should have some idea. My sister is going with me to keep me calm. She's so ready to find out too. Her daughter had nothing between the legs at her 12w NT scan but since I saw something long between mine at 12w I'm preparing for boy. I know they all develop differently though so I'll keep hoping for Pink until I hear otherwise! :thumbup::hugs:

Yay, I think they will be able to give you a better idea and having your sister there to keep a eye out for what to look for will help!! Keep us updated and can't wait to see more pics of your cutie!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->