12 Week Scan - PLEASE have a look!

Yay, I think they will be able to give you a better idea and having your sister there to keep a eye out for what to look for will help!! Keep us updated and can't wait to see more pics of your cutie!!

Thank you & I Will definitely update!! :hugs:

https://www.in-gender.com/forum/Thread.aspx?ID=285201

Check out this post!! Shows good potty shots and gives update :)

https://www.in-gender.com/forum/Thread.aspx?ID=285201

Check out this post!! Shows good potty shots and gives update :)

Wow! That is crazy. You really never know until that 20 week mark!!

Can I ask what the last picture is of? I have one too and have no clue what I'm looking at?

I think boy too! i had a scan today at 13 weeks 2 days and baby kept putting bum against the ultrasound probe it looked exactly like your scan pic! im hoping for a boy! iv just put my scan pics on here, im new to all this let me know what you think =D

Can I ask what the last picture is of? I have one too and have no clue what I'm looking at?

The last picture is the potty shot (butt and then the area where you'd see boy or girl bits) inbetween the legs. Does that help?

Just want to say good luck tomorrow. I know your excited to see baby!! Can't wait to hear what they think and hope you get more great pictures of your little one!! Enjoy the special moment ❤️

Just want to say good luck tomorrow. I know your excited to see baby!! Can't wait to hear what they think and hope you get more great pictures of your little one!! Enjoy the special moment ❤️

Thank you so much! :hugs: Yes, My scan is at 9:20 in the morning so I'll be sure to update when I get home. I've been so nervous about it. Praying baby is totally healthy and hope to get a good potty shot. :thumbup:

When I went to mine first thing she said before starting is it's too early for gender and I said well if you have an opinion feel free to share lol she said well we will have a look to see and that's when she took potty shot pic and said she's pretty sure I'm having boy unless it's very very swollen girl parts lol good luck Hoping pink for you!!!!!

When I went to mine first thing she said before starting is it's too early for gender and I said well if you have an opinion feel free to share lol she said well we will have a look to see and that's when she took potty shot pic and said she's pretty sure I'm having boy unless it's very very swollen girl parts lol good luck Hoping pink for you!!!!!

Yea I think if its a boy there will be a big hot dog down there already! lol
Ohh I'm hoping for pink too. I've been researching the 3 dot triangle like that's on my scan and it said it could go either way! Who knows?!? Arghhh

Will update when I get back :thumbup:

Yea I think if its a boy there will be a big hot dog down there already! lol
Ohh I'm hoping for pink too. I've been researching the 3 dot triangle like that's on my scan and it said it could go either way! Who knows?!? Arghhh

Will update when I get back :thumbup:

Good luck :hugs: cannot wait what they tell you :happydance:
Hopefully you get some nice pictures too :baby:

Ooo... I'm stalking here! Can't wait to hear how your scan goes!

Girls my baby was ASLEEP during the scan and would NOT wake up!!
I did get some pics but tech couldn't give me a guess on gender because baby would not move around. The scan was really fast too-I guess she had others in line after me :(

Here are some pics though. My gender scan is not until Feb 12th!! I"m dying over here but baby IS healthy!! Very low chance of Down's. Measurement was 1.83 and nasal bone was present! :thumbup:

Attachments

• BABY_1.jpg
    BABY_1.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 9
  • BABY_2.jpg
    BABY_2.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 9
  • BABY_3.jpg
    BABY_3.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 8
  • BABY_5.jpg
    BABY_5.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 10
Bummer!! Cute pictures!!!! Feb 12 is right around the corner. :) this baby is making you wait :)

Bummer!! Cute pictures!!!! Feb 12 is right around the corner. :) this baby is making you wait :)

I KNOW!! While she was scanning the baby from side view the nub looked pretty dang straight so I'm really curious! Although I thought she gave me a pic side view but she didn't once I got home and looked on the disk!! :(

I prayed hard on the way this morning but it was not God's timing for me to know today ; )

ahhh...now the wait!!

I tried hard to look in the second picture but not seeing a nub I don't think. But definitely not seeing anything sticking up!

Well all that matters is it's healthy!! So glad everything else checked out, sorry you didn't get anymore clues but baby's making you wait haha. If you saw a straight nub that's a good sign and not seeing anything is more hopeful than seeing a big long something between legs lol. Glad you got more pictures!! We can continue to search and obsess over gender threads together lol

I tried hard to look in the second picture but not seeing a nub I don't think. But definitely not seeing anything sticking up!

I know! During the scan I never saw a protusion or anything angled up which gives me hope. I swear I saw a straight nub I just really wish I had a pic of it!!! :thumbup:

Still thinking PINK!!!!!!!!!!

Well all that matters is it's healthy!! So glad everything else checked out, sorry you didn't get anymore clues but baby's making you wait haha. If you saw a straight nub that's a good sign and not seeing anything is more hopeful than seeing a big long something between legs lol. Glad you got more pictures!! We can continue to search and obsess over gender threads together lol

I've tried looking REALLY hard between the legs in the 3D shots but to me it just looks like nub is still existing. I have no idea......
YES, so thankful baby is Healthy!! That's what really matters! Yep, looks like I'll still be searching and stalking other people's scans until mine comes along!! Lol Glad we are in this TOGETHER!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->