12 week scan - scared!!

Gray001

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I have my first scan in 3 hours and I should be 11+4. I am so nervous! With my miscarriage I went for a scan at 6 week's to be told nothing was there so that is all I can think they are going to tell me today! Someone please just tell me I am being stupid!!

Your being stupid :) I had a mc with first baby and got pregnant 6 months later so I know how your feeling. I gave birth to healthy baby boy who is now 13 months old. good luck at your scan I'm sure everything will be great and you'll see baby wiggling around :) xx

You're being stupid - but I do understand. This is our rainbow baby... I had a MMC in December - I was so stressed at the 12 week scan that the receptionist actually told me to relax and smile I was going to have a good day!!

DH had to hold my knee down in the waiting room it was going so crazy!

It was all fine!! :) xx

I went through exactly the same as you and had to have a reassurance scan at 8 weeks this time!

I hope it all went well?

Hi girls all went perfectly! Baby actually measured 6 days ahead so now puts me at 12+3! I feel so much more relaxed and excited now xx

Hi girls all went perfectly! Baby actually measured 6 days ahead so now puts me at 12+3! I feel so much more relaxed and excited now xx

Glad it went well.. we have similar EDD's :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->