12 week scan today! Haven't even seen midwife yet!

highhopes19

Reaction score
I don't ever remember being this nervous last time :shrug:.

Finally my scan day has come (I've had 2 early scans already one at 5 weeks and another at 8+1 both went really well)...it seems so late this time :shrug:

And I'm completely miffed that I haven't got my first midwife appointment till nearly 16 weeks I haven't even had a booking in appointment... I had a awful pregnancy last time Aswell as depression before and after her birth, I have mixed emotions this time round have no idea of what's normal or not but have no health professional as of yet to talk to about my fears or worries :nope:.

Also I had GD last time I didn't find out till quite late despite having high levels of glucose in my urine, the never checked on it! I've read on the nhs website this time round as I've had it before I should be checked at 16 weeks I'll just be seeing my midwife for the first time them, I feel like I have no trust in them after last time :(

How come they are leaving it so late? I thought everyone had a booking in appointment/bloods etc. I am not surprised you're anxious, especially with your history. Hope your scan went well though, will be looking out for your update.

How did your scan go? I thought you had to have a booking in appt before your first scan! Do you have your pregnancy notes? I'd be complaining to my gp

Hi girlies scan went amazing! I've got to go back in tomorrow for blood tests tomorrow as I'm yet to have any.

Such a relief I was so nervous.

Even the sonographer was very shocked when I said I'm yet to meet my midwife.

I had to chase my scan Aswel as my midwife appointment myself as I wasn't even on the system and nearest appointment they have is the beginning of April.

I'm due the 27th of September so my ticker is slightly out now hehe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->