12 week scan tomorrow - anyone got a scan this week?

Inoue

Mummy to a little girl <3
Reaction score
Got my 12w scan tomorrow at 11am, really excited :happydance:. I heard baby on doppler this morning so keeping fingers crossed all is ok. Has anyone else got their 12w coming up? Xx

Yay scan buddies! I have my 12w scan tomorrow morning at 11am too! I can't wait. Had 2 emergency scans at 5wks and 7w1day so can't wait to see how little peanut has grown! !

Oh wow!!!! Real scan buddies - even the same time :D. There will be a big difference from your last scan to tomorrow's. I had a private scan at 9 weeks and saw lo moving around, cant wait to see it again :cloud9: xx

I have my scan today at 2:30pm. I will be 13+4. My last scan was at 6 weeks so I'm very excited. I just hope everything is okay. Fingers crossed!!

^^^ Oh good luck! Let us know how you get on :D xxx

I have my 12 week scan Friday morning! Excited but nervous as always till I hear the hb. I have a Doppler but I suck at it and haven't found hb. Had two scans already though so I know lil one is in there!

^^ Good luck for friday! It will be here in no time :winkwink:. I can be crap with my doppler too, most the time all I heae is my intestines gurgling :haha: xx

I have a scan on Thursday. I don't like scans very much so have mixed feelings about going. My husband very much wants one, so I think we'll go. It's at a place I've never been before, as they scan 'in the community' now, but at least it's not at the big hospital.

I'm feeling pretty huge this week despite the bloating subsiding a bit, but I think my stomach muscles are pretty much shot after all the sprogs ;)

I just had one last Thursday :)

https://i59.tinypic.com/25t7r81.png

Oh good luck paganbride :haha:. Just one little scan to please hubby :winkwink:. Will be amazing to see little baby bouncing around :) xx

What a gorgeous picture sjd! You must of been so happy :cloud9:. Congratulations! I see you have a gender scan on 14th Nov, mines on 16th - yay! xxx

Oh good luck paganbride :haha:. Just one little scan to please hubby :winkwink:. Will be amazing to see little baby bouncing around :) xx

What a gorgeous picture sjd! You must of been so happy :cloud9:. Congratulations! I see you have a gender scan on 14th Nov, mines on 16th - yay! xxx

I love getting ultrasounds! :) The tech said if she had to guess, she thinks baby is a girl because she didn't see anything between the legs haha. Kind of hard to tell by skull theory but the HB theory definitely indicates girl haha.. guess we will know pretty quickly! :)

Good luck with your scan, hope it all goes well!

Had my scan this afternoon and it really was so wonderful! I finally believe I'm pregnant lol got to see baby's spine, face, stomach, hands and legs and baby was moving around like crazy :) I'm so relieved to have finally seen our little one. Cannot wait to met him/her.

Have fun with your scans ladies. Keep me posted on those little beans <3

i have my 9th wk scan coming up this wednesday. (technically 8+6) excited to hear and see baby!

Awww sippy thats wonderful :cloud9:. It does seem a lot more real once you see bean bouncing up and down. Cant wait to see mine, few hours to go :happydance:

Caitren - love your avatar :D. Good luck with 9 week scan, I had one this pregnancy and baby couldn't stay still! How exciting for you! :yipee:

Best of luck with your scan today baby-brain!! :hugs: :happydance:

Xx

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:. Had absolutely perfect scan, measured ahead so im now 13w and due date 28th April.

Attachments

• 20141021_134554.jpg
    20141021_134554.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 7
  • 20141021_134626.jpg
    20141021_134626.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 7
Hey, we're scan buddies again (I think, weren't we scan buddies at around 8 weeks? Or am I mixing you up with someone?) I have mine (11+4) in an hour! So nervous and excited!
Yours looks fantastic! So happy for you!

Oh and mine is at 11:30 - so almost at the same time if it weren't for different time zones!

^^ Yeh!! Oh wow - glad you replied :happydance:, scan buddies again huh?! That's great! Best of luck with your scan in an hour!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->