12 week scan tomorrow - anyone got a scan this week?

Scan was brilliant! All fine. Measuring behind at 10wks2days so have to go back in 2 weeks for another look at baby. But the dates match up with when I thought I ovulated and with my last scan. So I am happy. So glad all went well for you gals too!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 4
Yay baby_brain!
My scan went great too! Pics later :)

Glad both of your scans went well :cloud9:. I have a cracking headache now, does all the running around/anxious stress tire you out too? Been an enjoyable day but im knackered! Xx

Beautiful scans ladies! Friday morning seems so far off, caaaaaannnntttt wait for the scan.

^^ wont be long :winkwink:. One of my work colleague daughters has her scan that day too and she just as impatient :haha: xx

Not the the greatest pic but here!
I won't get blood results until Friday or Monday though so still in the waiting game.

Attachments

• tmp_16469-_20141021_173651852161652.jpg
    tmp_16469-_20141021_173651852161652.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 5
Cute little one Mintastic! I hope results come Friday! I hate waiting over the weekend!!

Ive had a tiny bit of pinkish discharge :brat:. Wondering if its due to all the u/s prodding and walking around. Ive called early preg unit but still waiting for call back. Hoping it will stop soon, esp as im at work!! Xx

hey ladies. would love to join in on this waiting game! my NT scan is tomorrow late afternoon. i am worried sick about it.. i have never made it this far in a pregnancy so i am terrified they will find something is wrong with baby. i should find out blood results immediately following the scan so will be glad to get all the info at once. sooo nervous.. the last 3 weeks have been horrible waiting. can't believe i'm only a day away now. can't wait to see baby and get a picture..

hope you are all doing well today!

^^ Good luck tomorrow!!! Its a wearing day isn't it. I had bloods done after scan and fainted :haha:. Im sure you'll do better than me ;). Try not to stress about scan, enjoy it! :D. Let us know how you get on xxx

AFM, pink discharge stopped earlier on :happydance:. Heard baby on doppler half hour ago so know all is ok :) xx

Hi ladies congrats on your beautiful scan pictures, some lovely babies already. Inoue i hope the discharge stops soon and you get some positive news from the epu.

I've got a private scan tomorrow I'll be 11 weeks, I saw the baby at 8 weeks by lmp but got put back a week so I'm feeling pretty nervous that something was wrong and it just wasn't picked up. I had a mmc last year so nothing helps me relax leading up to it

^^ im all fine now thanks huni. Must of just been minor cervix irritation - all stopped :D.

Hope your scan goes ok. Always worrying when you've had passed losses, babies have an amazing ability to catch up on dates. All the best xxx

Hi ladies congrats on your beautiful scan pictures, some lovely babies already. Inoue i hope the discharge stops soon and you get some positive news from the epu.

I've got a private scan tomorrow I'll be 11 weeks, I saw the baby at 8 weeks by lmp but got put back a week so I'm feeling pretty nervous that something was wrong and it just wasn't picked up. I had a mmc last year so nothing helps me relax leading up to it

My dd measured behind on all of her scans, but was born happy and healthy, just small! I just make small babies apparently, maybe you do too!

Inoue im glad to hear the bleeding has stopped and thanks for all the support ladies.

luckily the scan went well and everything seemed to be ok, baby measured 3 days ahead today which I know is tiny but still glad to see its doing well. I have my 'official' 12 week scan next Thursday so I'll be waiting it out until then now. Thanks again

23 hours and 45 mins till my scan....not that I am counting :haha:

Inoue im glad to hear the bleeding has stopped and thanks for all the support ladies.

luckily the scan went well and everything seemed to be ok, baby measured 3 days ahead today which I know is tiny but still glad to see its doing well. I have my 'official' 12 week scan next Thursday so I'll be waiting it out until then now. Thanks again

Oh congrats!! Ahead is ahead :winkwink:. Enjoy your main 12w scan next Thursday :D xxx

Atx - yeh your soooo not counting :haha:. Good luck with it all xx

hey ladies! my scan went perfectly.. NT was 2.2. very happy mama over here!!

hope the rest of yours go smoothly!!

^^ How fab :happydance:. Glad NT was good, think mine was 1.9. I have to wait 14 days for main results. Well, thats us off to second tri!! :shock: xxx

Just got back and little one was measuring 2 days ahead and heartbeat was 158!! So happy, will post pics when dd is napping!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->