• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

12 week scan tomorrow UPDATE

pinkgem100

Baby #2
Reaction score
ive got my scan tomorrow at 9:30 and although i have been feeling positive the last few days and i now staring to worry, feel lke maybe i have let my guard down and let myself enjoy this pregnancy. I know its silly cus what will be will be but i just want this so much and just hope that my little angel is looking down and keeping this bump safe.

i really hope everything goes ok tomorrow cus i know that 20 weeks is gunna be even harder than this (time i had 1st mmc). x

UPDATE:

Been for my scan and so relieved and happy all was ok, baby was being a wriggler so took a while to get measuresment and scan pic but got there in the end, been dated at 13+1 where as we thought i was 12+4 but just so glad all is well.

Hopefully have a few weeks of feeling positive now we got this far.

It's scary, isn't it? Everything will be just fine and you'll love it. I had mine today and I felt the same way as you but all was fine. Don't forget to let us know all the details when you get home. :happydance: Good luck. :hugs:

glad alls ok! i know its nerve wracking but at least the most worrying part is over xxx :happydance::happydance:

What great news!! I bet you melted!!

Enjoy xx

Great news, and now you will see your baby even sooner! Congratulations.

:happydance::happydance::happydance: That's fab news. Mine was a wriggler too. Took her a while to capture baby to get the fluid measurement behind the neck. It's so exciting, isn't it? :D

Fabulous news! Well done little wriggler xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"