12 week scan you think a G or B?

allforthegirl

Mom of 5 boys
Reaction score
So here is my scan from today. Baby looks a little Skeletor LOL, and obviously has my forehead LOL. I don't there is a nub, but I am not good at these so we may just have to go buy the skull. So what you lovely ladies think?

IMG_1450.jpg

Thank you. I know it is hard to tell because a portion of baby's skull is missing from the pic.

I genuinely think its a girl honestly it looks like a little girl nub if I'm not mistaken!

I wasn't really sure if it the nub. But you are right if that IS the nub def a girl lol :dance:

I think it may as well be a nub xx so excited for you lovely :yipee:

I also did the pendulum prediction over the picture and I asked if girl up and down, if boy side to side. Then I moved it over the pic and immediately went up and down and fast too after circling maybe only twice! LOL (circling is just it thinking, as I use a pendulum sometimes in readings)

Wow I'd love to do that, I have a funny feeling this bub is a boy, I've come to terms with it and not thinking too much about it, I don't want to feel down then feel stupid at the gender scan at 17 weeks, that's like 6 weeks away:dohh:

Well I am still not holding onto the guessing just incase. Because I too dont' want to have that superior upset. But I do have to say that I had that strong voice at the back of my head that said see a girl at the ER scan. Was looking for that strong feeling at the next one and nope nothing. Hoping my angels were telling me something

Oh and BMB you can do the pendulum thing over your belly. Give your clear intentions to which direction it should swing, hold it over your belly it should swing around a couple times then it will go in the direction of what you are having.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->