12 weeks 4 days and not feeling pregnant

coffee cake

Reaction score
Hi all. Lately I haven't felt as bloated and pregnant as I did. I am very tired and have a visible belly, but my symptoms are mostly gone. Normal?

Apart from feeling tired, and belly, I stopped feeling pregnant a few weeks ago, it just weaned off. We had our 12 week scan and baby is just fine, placenta is just kicking in :)

Completely normal. You are moving into the 2nd trimester. It's the best of all trimesters. The sickness, nausea, bloating & exhaustion etc goes & you finally start feeling normal again except for the growing almighty belly.

We're never happy, I'm wishing my nausea & exhaustion away but when I don't have it for a few hrs I worry. I was 14wks last time & it all disappeared, but I noticed it all subsiding around 11 wks.

I'm not AS sick this time, so hoping it subsides sooner.

Try & relax, it's all completely normal & no pregnancy is the same...not even two of your own xx:hugs:

It's just your awesome placenta being awesome, me thinks :D I am feeling much better too!

Thanks everyone! I feel more confident hearing that. It's so true, we are never happy are we? ;) sick or not we tend to worry! I'm so happy my bloating had gone down and revealed a real bump. Was getting tired of looking like I had eaten a ten course meal.

I was worring too as I had quite bad morning sickness then at 11 + 3 it totally dissapeard but as sonographer pointed out placenta and umbillical cord so I guess thats what takes off the strain at this stage although I dont think us ladies should be complaining lol feel my best atm than I have in 3 months :happydance:

lol I told you not to worry and it was normal :happydance: the hard bit is over ladies, the risks now are so low enjoy it! because this trimester flew by, the next is the good one, after that ....well your huge, tired , leaking and well the lists go one :haha:

Thanks everyone! I feel more confident hearing that. It's so true, we are never happy are we? ;) sick or not we tend to worry! I'm so happy my bloating had gone down and revealed a real bump. Was getting tired of looking like I had eaten a ten course meal.

Coffee cake we are due the same day :)

I stopped feeling pregnant at 8 weeks. Terrified me but at 9 weeks I had a wonderful ultrasound. I think its normal when the placenta starts taking over for symptoms to be lessened

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->