12 weeks and so nervous..

Ms_Friendly

TTC #1
Reaction score
I'm 12 weeks, and my OBGYN doesn't do an ultrasound until 20 week mark because they don't like to do them unless medically necessary. I did have a dating scan at the ER, I went to the ER for cramps early on ended up being nothing and i was 6 weeks and baby had a heartbeat! I did hear the heartbeat at my obgyn yesterday and have a doppler at home so I hear the heartbeat everyday.

I lost my last pregnancy at 5-7 weeks and i'm extremely nervous to be happy about this one. We told people today and everyone's so excited.

I just DO NOT feel that I will have a baby at the end of this. I had NO morning sickness, all i've had is fatigue which is wearing off, headaches, mood swings, nausea ONE time that I can remember and that's it.

I don't really have any symptoms so I don't feel that assured..but like I said I do hear the heartbeat everyday...should I be so worried or just try to enjoy this? Like I said, I can't imagine and don't think I'll actually have a baby at the end of this..thanks in advance for any responses. :)

Congratulations on your pregnancy. It sounds like you have had a very smooth and easy time of it physically so far and that is a blessing. The fact that you have had only fatigue and only one bout of morning sickness is NOT cause for concern. The heartbeat says everything. Twelve weeks is wonderful! You are entering your second trimester. Enjoy this time. You will be showing soon if you are not already and yet you won't be so very big that you are miserable. The second trimester was always my favorite time. I have had miscarriages too and I understand your nervousness and anxiety. That is natural. I will pray and ask God to comfort you and give you peace instead of fear. I will also ask Him to make this a joyful time and protect you and your baby.

Thank you so much, cupolatte! Your response makes me feel better and is also comforting! I appreciate you taking the time to respond. ❤

You are so welcome. Let me know if you have a particularly rough day or just want to talk. I will redouble my prayers for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->