12 weeks and still sick?

bethyb

Expecting our third!!!
Reaction score
anyone else around twelve weeks and feeling sick still? I want it to goooooo!

I am 14 weeks and still feel sick.
Sorry I'm no help am I !
It isn't as bad as a couple of weeks ago,but comes and goes more at night.
Instead of eating meals I am eating smaller snacks through the day and it seems to help xxx

yeah been snacking and it does help but feeling really sick this morning... lol

omg I wish I hasn't seen this thread! im struggling with the sickness......esp being in work all day

lol.. Im better than at 8 weeks but ive had enough now, i opened the fridge this morning and then ran off to be sick and now sitting here feeling rough, and my shorts officially no longer fit me. lol

im glad to hear i'll feel better.....its never ending

at about 7-8 weeks it was getting through the hours not days :) now im like everyone elses stopped by now surely?

I need to know that in 5 weeks it's going to miraculously stop!!

I've only been in my job for a month and I'm freelance so I don't get any sick leave and haven't got the luxury of slacking a bit. Trying to be 'perky new girl' is very difficult.

I just have to keep saying to myself that it will be worth it in the end..

Hx

me god its gotten ALOT better over past couple of weeks but its still ere :( spesh on a night x

i'm just over 15 weeks and still struggling....hope your's gets better soon

still being sick at 13+ weeks though had a couple days off so maybe is easing off a bit.

With my first daughter was sick the entire pregnancy... although the last 1-2 months were much more tolerable. Those 2 months I didn't get dehydrated and need hospitalized anymore at least and was able to keep a bite down here and there... The things we do for our children, right? Good luck ladies!!! I hope it gets better for you!!!

Mine is awful...i can't even eat anything without puking!!

Yesterday i payed £20 at pizza hut to stuff my face and guess what i paid £20 to puke it up!!

nice one Vicky!!!! Not

Lol.. Im craving mac d burgers too.. lol im going to end up fat... help!
I was never this sick with my little boy!!!!!

I'm still sick too. The only thing that helps a bit it getting lots of sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->