12 weeks PP omg

Ther dried test is clearly pink, I'll be taking the new one soon hopefully. Im nervous, but i just need an answer already

Well i dding think it's any darker, it's not lighter but not darker so still no fucking clue what ther fuck sorry for ther language but this is sooooooooo annoying!

20181201_203909.jpg 20181201_203911.jpg 20181201_203905.jpg

Yeah it looks lighter if anything to me. Can you take a pic of today’s next to yesterday’s? I know you say it takes a long time for your tests to darker but I really think you’d have a clear line by now if it was a new pregnancy. You said you didn’t want another tho right so I think you might be ok! Strange you keep getting fluctuating levels of hcg tho and I don’t have an answer. Maybe your post partum body is doing strange things? It could be worth going back to doctors tho and showing the more recent tests you have?

Yeah it looks lighter if anything to me. Can you take a pic of today’s next to yesterday’s? I know you say it takes a long time for your tests to darker but I really think you’d have a clear line by now if it was a new pregnancy. You said you didn’t want another tho right so I think you might be ok! Strange you keep getting fluctuating levels of hcg tho and I don’t have an answer. Maybe your post partum body is doing strange things? It could be worth going back to doctors tho and showing the more recent tests you have?

Yah i will take one in the morning. No we deff weren't wanting anymore, but these fluctuating levels are so odd! Do you have to bleed if it's a chemical if you don't have periods? That's what I'm wondering is if i did conceive but tget were chemicals that would make sense with the fluctuating levels, ive only ever had chemicals with a period so I'm not sure how it happens without a period?

Yes i was thinking it might be a chemical too as that def looks lighter- not sure if you will bleed with a. Chemical if you are not getting periods right now though!

Keep us updated!

Yes i was thinking it might be a chemical too as that def looks lighter- not sure if you will bleed with a. Chemical if you are not getting periods right now though!

Keep us updated!

If it was a chemical then that means you ovulated. If you ovulated then you should get your period 12-14 days later. The reason it’s unlikely to get pregnant while you’re breast feeding is because you don’t ovulate while you breast feeding regularly. But if you have started to ovulate again you should get your period back too. The reason some people get pregnant again while breastfeed before their period returns is because they catch the first egg.

In my experience it took like 8 months for my period to return while I was breast feeding but everyone’s different

I still think it’s related to the past birth because you have been getting faint lines for weeks now! But it’s all pretty confusing!

Hmm, the other possibility has to do with your body. Depending on age (or your body) some people's non pregnant level of hcg changes to 10 and under. But frer can pick up 6.5 miu in some cases. That, and test sensitivity might explain the consistency of the vvvvfl. That or you could have a small cyst or something that is barely producing hcg. It's just been SO many days with squinters that it seems unlikely that it would be a new pregnancy. Like the question between indent and vvfl should only last a day or two before it's a clear line because of the sensitivity of those tests. And after 3/4/5 days it should be no question on a test as sensitive as FRER if (even with a small small amount of hcg like 20miu that other tests would just barely be picking up). Good luck I hope you get answers.

I hope you get some answers soon. How frustrating! :hugs:

Sorry ladies i usually am good ay updating my was im ther hospital getting injections in my back. Actually ther whole time ongest tge weekend i was testing lol I did a few ics last night still showing a line but still not dark! I am going to say im not pregnant but wish i knew what ther hcg is from!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->