12 weeks PP omg

Katiedw21

Reaction score
So i had a dream i had another baby and woke up just feeling as though i needed to test I'm 12pp he was a preemie born 33 weeks and my 6th baby. Im not on both control i am EBF and only have baby danced ONCE could this really happen?? It's very faint but it became a bit more noticeable today. Could it just be left over hcg? 20181110_183344.jpg 20181110_183326.jpg 20181110_183306.jpg
I know they're kinda hard to see but if you invert or black and white or turn up contrast they're there.
Im a bit freaked out lol

I see something IRL but it's not super pronounced or anything. Maybe I'm just crazy, but for me, these never showed anything at all until it was positive but also they wouldn't show an actual line until my frer had a pretty good line. Do you ladies think it's worth trying a first response? Would you if it were your test?

I’ve had the same experience with wondfo. Stark white when bfn, my bfp looked EXACTLY like yours does though, FRER was clear as day.

Get a frer!!!!

Ok I've ordered a first response should be here tomorrow payed for overnight. I also ordered one step cheapies ever tried those?

Seeing a squint of a line, especially on that bottom test luv.
FX'd that things work out the way you hope for them to. :hugs:

Something catching my eye on all of them gl, keep us updated

One step i find brilliant for early detection. Good luck. What result are you hoping for?

Oh good i was worried as ive never used one step. We weren't trying and we are done trying fir any more my 3 month old was a HUGE surprise BUT i truly think only the lord really knows what's in our future, it would be very tough and my husband would probably freak but if i really got pregnant 12 weeks pp EBF and we only dtd once then I'd say that's meant to be haha

ICs aren't the greatest imo I've had pink evaps. Also I learned that even seeing a line on an inverted pic doesn't mean bfp. I've had horrible experiences with evaps on diff tests. I would try a dollar test. I can't even say try frer because this cycle I had bad luck with them as the evaps showed up before the 3 min mark .

So i got my frer (9 of them for like 12 bucks good deal) i can deff see a line and my urine was very very diluted like clear. I cannot get a good picture they're all blurry!!! Hopefully yall can see what i see, but my question is how long does hcg stay in your body after birth?

20181112_182906.jpg 20181112_183025.jpg 20181112_182945.jpg 20181112_183434.jpg

I can't really see anything except maybe a possible white indentation line.

Yeah it's really hard to tell if it's the indent or line

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->