12 weeks scan

Lozb

Reaction score
12 week scan done girls. Put me at 12w6d on the picture. So 13 weeks today. We r so happy. Was laid wrong way and then Wudnt keep still for the NT measurements to be taken. But all is well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 28
I'm glad to hear the scan went well! :flower: will you have to have another scan for the measurements to be taken?

Aww I had my scan yesterday too and I'm 13 &3 today so we are close in due dates too :) x

Neat hun and your little one has what looks like a very girly nub!!! Congrats!!!

I won't be having another scan. They going give u two chances to get the measurements. Had both scans on that day and still cudnt. I wasn't that bothered about having the downs test done but was just curious. They said they can do a blood test at 16 weeks but I declined this. Whether it has downs or not I ain't bothered it's still my beautiful baby that will be loved forever and forever. I was thinking girl too. But I dnt understand the nub theory at all. Just thought had girly head lol

sometimes they offer a scan on another day which is a great opportunity to see lo again! though I guess the 20 week scan isn't too far away.

They offered me it on same day. I went away for an hour and drank more to get baby to move. But then still cudnt get the measurements. I was abit annoyed about the only two scans thing. Not my fault baby was in wrong position or won't keep still. But by this point I was just happy to see it and it's heartbeat and everything it should have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->