12dpiui FMU BFP, neg a couple hours later?

Lrowbie

Reaction score
Hi, really hoping I could get some opinions. This was our first IUI after 21 months ttc with 4 early losses. I had 10000 U trigger on cd12 and IUI done an hour later. I have been trying to test out trigger and it had gotten lighter and lighter. Last test before today was on 10dpiui and it was a faint pos. this morning I had super concentrated and got what I think is a slightly darker BFP. I told the nurse at the clinic and she seemed positive that the trigger would be out of my system by 10-11 days max. So I decided to test a few hours later with a different brand and it was pretty much negative. Could it have been trigger still remaining or can I stay hopeful it is a positive? Any advise is greatly appreciated! I attached a picture, top is 8dpiui then 10dpiui then 12dpiuu. Thanks!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 18
I would say your urine was maybe diluted or lvls still are not that high its not over yet

Thanks for the reply! I'm kinda scared to test again so I'll wait a couple days!

Well I can for sure see that line on the third test and if the nurse is confident it would have been out... I'd say you have reasons to be cautiously optimistic? :happy dance: But I can see how you'd be worried about testing again... I really hope that line will leave no doubt next time you do! Sending baby dust your way :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->