12dpo and have 12.5 hcg.

mom2pne

Reaction score
I had a blood draw today because my test for today was very faint. Well the hcg level explains why. My OB wants me to come back Monday to get it checked again and I hope I have at least a 48 hour doubling time.

What were your early hcg levels and when?

I think my lowest was like 35 at 15dpo. So definitely wait for the next round=)

I don't know my exact levels but with my daughter I didn't even get a squinter on a test until 14/15 DPO. So I'm guessing my levels were very low.

My levels with this one have been crazy! 54. 15dpo then only 55 2 days later. But then rose to 85, 235, 489, and now 1498 today. saw fetal pole during US!! Hope you have a great number!! Hold onto hope!

This pregnancy 17 dpo was 157
Last pregnancy at 16 dpo was 297
Don't stress. You can start off quite low with hcg depending on what your resting hcg is. If someone's resting hcg is 1 it is going to take longer to get higher numbers as opposed to someone's whose resting hcg might be 3 or 4.

This pregnancy 17 dpo was 157
Last pregnancy at 16 dpo was 297
Don't stress. You can start off quite low with hcg depending on what your resting hcg is. If someone's resting hcg is 1 it is going to take longer to get higher numbers as opposed to someone's whose resting hcg might be 3 or 4.

I just am worried because I had 2 chemical pregnancies prior to this and a blighted ovum the pregnancy before my last son.

There are so many posts on here about hcg levels- they are really anxiety provoking! The normal range is huge so as long as you are doubling well which you'll soon find out, try not to stress xxxx :hugs:

Once you are about 6 weeks I've heard ultrasound is a much better way to determine a viable pregnancy rather than hcg.

Mine at 14dpo were 326
Had them done due to cramping at 5w2d 5831
5w4d over 11,0000

Any update?

My hcg was 32 at 14dpo and 59 at 16dpo. Still have a healthy pregnancy & have seen little baby & seen/heard heartbeat at 6+2 (we thought I was 7 weeks, but turns out I'd ov'ed late).

I had a 9.9 hcg at 10 dpo and I was terrified. 4 days later, I had a beta at 14 DPO of 46. While it's still a little low, my doubling rate is only 1.8 days! The RE is so unconcerned now, he didn't even ask me to do a repeat beta. He just scheduled my 6 week ultrasound.

Congratulations! I remember you from a couple years ago!

My hCG with this one, was 172 at 11 DPO and 516 at 13DPO :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->