12dpo buddies needed! symptoms and more?

Rhiaberry

Reaction score
im 12dpo (technically 13dpo as its 00:19) but still say 12dpo. Iv tested at 10dpo- BFN 11dpo- BFN. anyone wanna share their symptoms and experiance, need something to obsess over until monday! Im going insane! x

I am here for you! I am giving you lots of baby dust! Are you having any symptoms. I think I might be myself!

yeahm Iv had load os creamy cm (tmi sorry), niggles, iv been exhausted, hot flushes, been clumbsey, my bbs feel bruised at the sides, iv had stuffy nose, thought i was getting ill, vivid dreams, you name it. i have felt intensly dizzy, and feeling sick... but im not getting a BFP! im so frustrated! Iv had amazing cramps, feeling like af gonna come, but nothing, and cervix is high and hard....
*rant over* hehehex

I am in the same exact boat too! AF was due yesterday. Have gotten BFN the whole time. I am 12 DPO today, with a little bit of symptoms. Swollen and tender BB, a bit of cm, slight twinges in left half, near ovaries, fatigue, and a bit of nausea.
BABYDUSTx1000000000

Baby dust to you 2 too. Why do we do this to ourselves, its so stressful.... !! Im going wake up one day with grey hair! Does anyone know position the cervix will be when pregnant vs menses hours away? x

If my fiance and I did concieve we did so just yesterday. By that evening I had a metallic taste in my mouth. It was like blood. Then later that night I could smell cinnamon candies for hours. I am having insomnia, and some cramping. Baby dust! Lots of baby dust is needed. LOL!

Indeed it is, the only taste adversion iv had is coke tastes like hairspray,i cant drink it now! When are you testing? x

Hello! 12 DPO here as well and going absolutely nuuuts!!! AF due Monday..HATE the TWW!

I test in twelve days! I took a test this morning. BFN. It's too early to take the test anyway.

Hope you all get your bfp!
I'm still waiting. Pretty sure I will be getting AF as I'm testing bfn after bfn :nope:

AC1987- right there with you :( been testing since 6DPO and BFN all the way up until today. :( Though sometimes I feel like my eyes are playing tricks on me, I think just because I want the second line there so bad.
babydust xxxxx

I hate BFN's more than i do the 2ww, especially the ones before 14dpo, nothing else can satisfy me atm, no choc not nothing. waaa!

My test line has been WHITE not even a faint line even when I try to visualize a line I see nothing just white. I've felt like AF is gonna come ever since yesterday.

My test line has been WHITE not even a faint line even when I try to visualize a line I see nothing just white. I've felt like AF is gonna come ever since yesterday.

Diddo. Nothing. Zip. Zilch. Nada. :cry:

I know that feeling, not even a evap to obsess over!

My OH wont buy any more tests till tomorrow either, he thinks ive had a 'bug', thats the most annoying bit!

Hey,
im due my AF on thursday but im hoping for a BFP! no symptoms as such yet tho i am making chips and gravy at 1am because ive found myself starving hehe anyone else due their AF on thursday? would love to meet a buddy as im new here and dont know anyone. :( good luck to you all x

Goodluck foxykins, lots of baby dust for you! Lets hope you get your BFP and are not stuck in limbo land like me! the best thing to do is make a tread askin for buddies GL x

I'm 12dpo and my symptoms are numerous.
I have terrible hot flashes(today I was walking with OH from work/Its 30 below/and I had a tank top on because I was hot/ and I'm severly anemic/IM ALWAYS COLD).
I've had period like cramps since 7dpo and on...At 7dpo it was soo painful that I thought AF was coming..
I have backaches(lower and top)...My breasts are much larger and the nipples hurt really bad along with the sides of my breasts...I've been hungry and waking up to eat...I have a UTI that just suddenly appeared and now its here one day and gone the next...I'm moody moody moody...I'm tired but find it hard to sleep...But the biggest thing for me is that I'm very very dry but I feel "wet"...However, whenever I check nothing is there....I really think I'm preggers this time but I'm holding out till Monday when I should be getting my period...If my period is a no show then I will test....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->