12dpo buddies needed! symptoms and more?

Wow- you symptoms are very similar to mine, I have never felt this rough, with either of my last 2 pregnancy's, but then again, like my df said, it could be a bug, I have had the UTI also, for a day, gone the next- its very strange to how the body works I must admit, but irritating when it won't tell you things. My BBks have darkened and enlarged. (Gone very unattractive to say the least), I don't know if I am, but they say your more fertile after a miscarriage don't they, hopefully that is the case! For me, and for all you ladys that are trying for a little pumpkin! Bags of baby dust to all. Let me know how y'all get on on your testing day, hopefully well all get a BFP this month. Don't want all my symptoms to be wishful thinking! FX'd you guys and GL!! Xx

I'm 12 DPO today too but I feel AF would be here anytime... I tested once at 10DPO but no luck... Scared to test tomorrow and day after.. I'm due on tuesday... I want to test on wednesday but I may give in and test on tuesday if AF hasnt arrived yet.. but she is coming, i know .. :cry:

I am in the same exact boat too! AF was due yesterday. Have gotten BFN the whole time. I am 12 DPO today, with a little bit of symptoms. Swollen and tender BB, a bit of cm, slight twinges in left half, near ovaries, fatigue, and a bit of nausea.
BABYDUSTx1000000000

Im with you ladies in waiting! ....and last few days lots of lotiony cm...and a tingly sensation in low pelvic area. Its become a b:baby:other, in fact. 2 *sigh* bfns 11 dpo and 12 dpo.

Oh can this be the month for us! :baby: oh...af is due sunday or monday. eeeep.

I'm 12 DPO today too but I feel AF would be here anytime... I tested once at 10DPO but no luck... Scared to test tomorrow and day after.. I'm due on tuesday... I want to test on wednesday but I may give in and test on tuesday if AF hasnt arrived yet.. but she is coming, i know .. :cry:

Don't give up hope...You never know...Alot of women say that it feels like AF is right around the corner and then she never shows up..So don't worry...Don't stress about it..Just sit back and relax...:thumbup: Even though thats the hardest thing to do in the world....

Right its 13dpo today for me today, af due tomorrow, got up this morning and felt crampy and achy like she coming, i hope she doesn't show. But the weird thing is, I take opks all month, today it was like a faint pos? Can anyone help me out to understand this? I'm testing FMU tomorrow with FRER. FX'd its a BFP!! X

Right its 13dpo today for me today, af due tomorrow, got up this morning and felt crampy and achy like she coming, i hope she doesn't show. But the weird thing is, I take opks all month, today it was like a faint pos? Can anyone help me out to understand this? I'm testing FMU tomorrow with FRER. FX'd its a BFP!! X

:hugs:Hopefully, you'll get your bfp:thumbup: I'm waiting for tomorrow and I'm sooo antsy...So far, I don't have any cramps...I'm still fairly dry and my cervix is low but I think Its closed and its soft...I have ewcm clumps around it with lotiony cm but only near my cervix...I was sooo tired last night after lovemaking that I went to bed at 9:00 and I usually stay up(since I don't have to work today).My nipples are killer sore but the edges of my breasts are not....They are still huge and heavy...and I have hip pain and backaches...but I'm actually in a really good mood...I hope we both get our bfps tomorrow!!!!

Not sure what my cervix is like today, but me and DH was getting giggy last night, and I notice ewcm and my cervix was high and hard, after sex, I got cramps like af, but no af spotting, I don't temp so its hard to tell what's going on in that respect. I have af like cramps not and pulling on left side. I am hoping to get our BFP. I'm so nervous to test, I don't want to be let down, I hate that feeling, starting at the test hoping with everything you have inside you for that second line to appear, its a nightmare, when are you testing babymay? X

Not sure what my cervix is like today, but me and DH was getting giggy last night, and I notice ewcm and my cervix was high and hard, after sex, I got cramps like af, but no af spotting, I don't temp so its hard to tell what's going on in that respect. I have af like cramps not and pulling on left side. I am hoping to get our BFP. I'm so nervous to test, I don't want to be let down, I hate that feeling, starting at the test hoping with everything you have inside you for that second line to appear, its a nightmare, when are you testing babymay? X

I will be testing tomorrow or either Tuesday..Most likely Tuesday since I get paid that day...I'm hoping AF is a no show...I have a really good felling about it but I'm trying not to get my hopes up...Last month I got a faint bfp but it was a dud and I was soo upset so I know how it feels..I'm afraid of getting let down again so I'm forcing myself to stick it out until AF shows or doesn't show...

RhiaBerry - I have heard that sometimes in very early pregnancy you can get faint lines on OPK's before you would on a HPT so fingers crossed for you!!

I'm 13DPO today and AF due tuesday. I had some brown spotting that lasted no more than 24 hours at 8-9DPO. Then my CM turned creamy with a yellow tinge now it's just creamy. The last 2 mornings that I woke up I have been convinced that AF had arrived ( you know when you feel alot of pressure as though everything is just gunna gush away when you stand up?). But no AF....?!

I've been getting on/off cramping since ovulation and over the past couple of days some stabbing pains to the right of my lower abdomen. It has all vanished today?! I would have thought that if anything they would have started today with AF due in 2 days.

I also felt really sick for a couple of hours yesterday but put it down to me not eating properly. It's gone again today.

I'm too scared to test as I've never done a preg test before and I'm so acted of it being a BFN. I think im gunna wait til Tuesday. If no AF I might test then?

Good luck everyone

X

I forgot to say, I check my cervix out of curiosity this morning and it was so high up that I could only just tip it with my finger

X

Wow ladies... all of us are due on tuesday then, huh!!!

I'm so proud of myself that I didnt test after 10 DPO :)

I have cramps on and off but nothing else... Havent had any noticeable CM for the past 4-5 days... but while wiped can notice a ivory colored CM (tmi sorry) .. I experience a dull stomach ache before AF and I have that now... Urrrrrghhhhhh :dohh:

:hi: I'm 11dpo and going mental waiting too. Am doubly convinced I'm out despite feeling we did EVERYTHING right this month. Good luck ladeeez x

UPDATE
Got scared that I was starting my period because I had pink discharge with a bit of bright red after I had diarrhea that came out of no where...So I stuck a tampon in and crossed myself off the list..However, I took the tampon out no later than 4 hours and there was a small spot of blood and nothing else...I pray to god that I don't bleed anymore today and that I don't get my period tomorrow...However, I have mild period cramps and I feel like AF is going to get me but I have some hope that I won't get it...

UPDATE
Spotting is decreasing and turning brown....YAY!
Hopefully I won't get my period tomorrow...Its looking good so faﺃr!!!!
Baby dust to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uuuughh...tested today again I don't know why..
13DPO and still nothing. Whatever AF is due tomorrow I'm sure I'm out.

Baby- let me just say- I know the feeling completely, the AF cramps, and the heaviness, god its just dampening my mood completely, I'm feel almost positive she will come and I'm out this month! But obviously, I'm not out until she is here. So roll on tomorrow morning when I test. Nervous.... My cramps are dull, not intense, just bug me cause then make me feel crappy. And moody... Just seems I felt so bad for couple days, nearly had to take time off sick, and now, I'm left with lots of peeing, tender bruised looking boobs and hot flashes. My cervix is also high, so high I could barely feel it, felt medium soft, if that makes any sense! Awww hun, you will be fine, I have my FX'd for you getting your BFP! Iv done countless pregnancy tests and i literally interrogate mine with a torch. Ahaha. Let's keep our chin's up hun, where not out yet, I will post my results tomorrow morning. Ahhhh. Xx

BabyMaybePlz- ow that was shocking, but I'm glad its just old blood, sometimes the cervix can get irritated and a small blood vessel can't burst. Might be what happened! Babydust! X

Ashleyann- you not out untill AF arrives, some ladies don't get their BFP's until after there period is late, don't ask me why, but its very common. Every pregnancy is different too, sadly iv lost 2 babies, and both were amazing different to each other. Never give up hope until af arrives, IF, she does.... Least you will be able to de-stress a little and start again, this 2ww is highly stressful, I don't find, even no amount of knowledge is soothing. But I'm thinking of you, and I have everything crossed!! Baby dust. Chin up hun xx

Baby- let me just say- I know the feeling completely, the AF cramps, and the heaviness, god its just dampening my mood completely, I'm feel almost positive she will come and I'm out this month! But obviously, I'm not out until she is here. So roll on tomorrow morning when I test. Nervous.... My cramps are dull, not intense, just bug me cause then make me feel crappy. And moody... Just seems I felt so bad for couple days, nearly had to take time off sick, and now, I'm left with lots of peeing, tender bruised looking boobs and hot flashes. My cervix is also high, so high I could barely feel it, felt medium soft, if that makes any sense! Awww hun, you will be fine, I have my FX'd for you getting your BFP! Iv done countless pregnancy tests and i literally interrogate mine with a torch. Ahaha. Let's keep our chin's up hun, where not out yet, I will post my results tomorrow morning. Ahhhh. Xx

Thanks....I have a feeling that you will get it...We both have to just keep faith...It's good that your cervix is high...My cervix is still low but I'm really dry and extremely tight(which is not the usual for me)...And I know what mean about the hot flashes....I hate them...ugh..So far, I'm still spotting but it never reaches my underwear its only when I wipe...I have no cramps just a full feeling in my uterus...sigh...I'm just antsy for tomorrow..I don't want it to turn into full blown bleeding..But I figure with all my other periods once I started spotting(its usually heavy spotting), I would have full blown bleeding in a matter or 2-6 hours and its been 10 hours since I started spotting...I can't wait to see your results...FX'd for the both of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs:!!!!!

Hello. I'm 14 dpo I think. BFN but super sore breasts, fatigue and emotional wreck. This all started 2-3 days ago. I'm going to wait out af and retest Friday. I have had no cramping or bloating which are my normal af symptoms Good luck to everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->