12DPO got my first BFP after EMC so scread.

Becka.

Reaction score
Hi I had a EMC on june 21st I was only 4+3weeks. I found out yes to day I was pegs agine but I havent missed AF yet but my line came up with in 3 mins and it looks good but I'm so scared that its all going to go wong agine. I am that bad I am makeing myself sick we want this so bad I dont think I could go though that agine getting my hopes up just to start bleeding. I have been at work today and I keep going to the toilet to see if I am bleeding as I feel the same way as I did when I MC last time. My DH don't understand why I am so bad as I'm the one who wanted to find out befor I missed AF and now all I can do is stress about it. I'v got the doc's tomorrow just to see if they can do me a blood test to see how well my bean is doing but people have said that they wont as I haven't missed AF yet. I dont no what to do I just feel so scared and no matter what I do I can't forget about it. Sorry if it dont make any sence and for going on I just needed to let it out as no one I no understands what I am going though. Any advice would be greatful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->