12dpo Very Faint Positive

LynAnne

Mum to 2 Boys
Reaction score
I know that it is super hard to see in this picture but I'm pretty sure I have a second pink line on this test from this morning. Even DH was able to see it and he's pretty rubbish with squinters! I took this picture about 10 minutes after testing so it's completely trustworthy! I have had a little brown spotting this morning which is making me anxious, particularly of another ectopic as that was the only time I experienced brown spotting and a BFP. Having said that I only got this kind of squinter (on a FRER) at 15dpo then and it didn't have much of a progression.

Anyway, what do you think? Can you see it?

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q575/dibdabdebs/PC050642_zpscqjpei50.jpg

I see it for sure!

I'm sure if you called your doctor you could get in ASAP. My doctor told me if I get pregnant again they will get me in immediately to make sure things are good and to get blood and a scan.

I see it for sure!

I'm sure if you called your doctor you could get in ASAP. My doctor told me if I get pregnant again they will get me in immediately to make sure things are good and to get blood and a scan.

I've been pregnant again since my ectopic (ended in MMC) and I had bloods taken at 4+4 and a scan at 5+1 but they weren't super keen to see me so early I don't think. Either way, I think I'll wait until AF is late (Wednesday) and see how my tests are looking by then. I'll tell them about the brown spotting and everything so maybe they'll hurry me along.

I can't believe I might be pregnant for the FOURTH time this year.

I see it for sure!

I've been pregnant again since my ectopic (ended in MMC) and I had bloods taken at 4+4 and a scan at 5+1 but they weren't super keen to see me so early I don't think. Either way, I think I'll wait until AF is late (Wednesday) and see how my tests are looking by then. I'll tell them about the brown spotting and everything so maybe they'll hurry me along.

I can't believe I might be pregnant for the FOURTH time this year.
I hope you are and I hope it's a sticky bean!!! If you don't mind me asking did you use OPK and temp ? Or just get lucky ? I'm just curious to see how other ladies that had ectopic a became pregnant so easily. I used OPK but I didn't have the right thermometer to temp

Dtrisha - when I fell pregnant after my ectopic in July I didn't do anything. I have very regular cycles so I knew when my fertile window was so I made sure to BD plenty then. Unfortunately I lost that one to a MMC in August. This time around I did use OPKs and temped to confirm ovulation as the cycle before this one I didn't ovulate. So its a mixture of being lucky and planning that has got me pregnant 4 times this year if I am indeed pregnant again.

Ok, yeah i made sure to BD plenty also. I got my positive OPK and had BD all three days before and on ovulation day. So if I'm not I'll be bummed. But it does give me hope seeing stories like yours :). I had regular periods before my ectopic and now they are longer :(

Looks positive to me! Hope this is a sticky bean for you!

Oh, Lyn, I hope this is your sticky rainbow!! You deserve it so much <3. It looks positive to me too!!!

Updated with today's test. I did a midstream and a IC but I couldn't get a good picture of the IC so here is the midstream one. Definitely positive today.
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q575/dibdabdebs/PC060663_zpsykek6yej.jpg

Congratulations!!!!!

Do you mind me asking if you had any symptoms?

Other than a little back pain and the odd bit of pressure in my stomach I've had no symptoms.

I saw it on the first test:) congratulations! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"