12lb3!

S

Serene123

Caitlyn is now following the 91st percentile line and the HV I saw today is fine with that. That one last week was so rude and ill-informed. The one today pretty much said everything you girls said. She will have growth spurts and she will grow at her own rate. She said she looks a healthy size and she is a really happy baby. That's all that matters.

:):)

I'm glad you are more reassured hun:hugs:

thats fab news Toria, your obviously doing great from the pics you post, she is so adorable and happy :hugs:

yay glad u had a prper hv this timexx

caitlyn is doing well

sorry about typos bfing at momnt x

glad this hv made u feel better hun aslong as shes happy thats all that matters

aww! glad you had a better HV this time!
She is growing fast!
Getting up there where Colton is; he's in the 95% tile for his weight.
I just love big chunky babies! The only bad thing is they outgrow everything SOO fast! Which I'm sure your experiencing! :)

aww so glad hun, lilys 17lb now, shes off the percentile chart now! All babies are different I think, I just think ours will grow loads now and slow down and apparently they'll be not a lot of difference in a few years, thats what Im hoping anyway! xxx

glad you got some rassurance she's ok x

That great, I am sure you are pleased you got a better HV this time, some of them can be so ignorant

:yipee: That's great! So glad you didn't see the same HV this week! She's perfect :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->