12th month ttc!

Dandini

Reaction score
Cd1 of my 12th month ttc my second. I don't really know how to feel right now. Angry let down and disappointed to say the least! It took a while to concieve my little girl but I had 2 miscarriages one of which was a molar and I needed chemo so had lots of waiting to try again but caught the 1st try after all of that. I've started getting tests from the docs and they are coming back normal. Husband has to do a sperm analysis but is dragging his heals a bit!

Husband wants to take a break for a bit as it's getting us both down and we are off on a family holiday at the end of June so I won't be getting a BFP anytime soon! It's so annoying as everyone around me is pregnant or just had a baby. Most weren't even trying and got pregnant on the pill. How is that even fair?!

I'm grateful for my little girl and she's just amazing but she really needs someone to play with! She loves babies so it just makes it more heartbreaking that I can't give her a little brother or sister.

It just shouldn't be this hard and I'm beginning to think im doing it wrong!!! Sorry for ranting just needed to get it out as no one around me seems to understand!

Cd1 of my 12th month ttc my second. I don't really know how to feel right now. Angry let down and disappointed to say the least! It took a while to concieve my little girl but I had 2 miscarriages one of which was a molar and I needed chemo so had lots of waiting to try again but caught the 1st try after all of that. I've started getting tests from the docs and they are coming back normal. Husband has to do a sperm analysis but is dragging his heals a bit!

Husband wants to take a break for a bit as it's getting us both down and we are off on a family holiday at the end of June so I won't be getting a BFP anytime soon! It's so annoying as everyone around me is pregnant or just had a baby. Most weren't even trying and got pregnant on the pill. How is that even fair?!

I'm grateful for my little girl and she's just amazing but she really needs someone to play with! She loves babies so it just makes it more heartbreaking that I can't give her a little brother or sister.

It just shouldn't be this hard and I'm beginning to think im doing it wrong!!! Sorry for ranting just needed to get it out as no one around me seems to understand!

Ino exactly how u feel Hun I have a ill girl who is 2 an I been trying for nearly 2 years now had a scan for pcos but tht came back fine my blood work came back fine an my hubby's sperm test came back fine so confusing xx

It's so frustrating. I can't imagine trying for two years (but then I never thought I'd be here a year on!) It's so annoying as I'm 23! I don't know about you but I wish there was something that the docs found at least then I would have an answer and could look at treating it and it not just be unexplained! Hopefully we won't have to wait much longer! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->