12w chromosomal scan results. UPDATE - Page 7!

Good luck !!!! Just know this can all be wrong .... Just like mine was..... Try not to waste all your energy crying right now.... Not until you absolutely have no choice.... You still have tons of hope to look up at ..... Your baby is healthy until baby comes out otherwise .... Or scans are clearly accurate ..... Which most aren't .... U fortunately :/ keep your head up mama! You have tons of support rigt here :) and you will need it , feel free to vent away on this forum, that's what we are all here for and we are all sending good positive vibes, thoughts, and prayers for you and baby!!

Sending positive vibes your way. As a previous poster said, you do have better odds of everything being OK than anything being wrong! Good luck. <3

I had the MaterniT21 test with my last one, and will have it with this one as well. I was 42 when I conceived my last one and I'm 43 now and almost 12 weeks along. It's very accurate and safe.

The MaterniT21 PLUS test offers a powerful glimpse into the pregnancy by evaluating relative amounts of chromosomal material. Analysis of chromosomes 21, 18, 13, X and Y, occur with every test.

The MaterniT21 PLUS test reports simple positive or negative results. This gives you and your health care provider the clarity and confidence you need to plan effectively.

https://laboratories.sequenom.com/maternit21plus/maternit21-plus-knowing-about-your-pregnancy

Keeping my fingers crossed for you and I hope your cvs goes smoothly for you. Try not to worry although I know that's impossible, just try to remember you have more chance of baby being unaffected than having a chromosome issue :hugs:

Hi everyone,

The CVS was done earlier today. I would have loved to do the simple blood test but it would have taken a few weeks to complete and it's accurate but not diagnostic.

The CVS went okay. It was upsetting to sit in the waiting room with a pile of pregnant women who were so happy and reviewing their ultrasound pictures with big smiles and what not. I tried my hardest not to be selfish, but my baby has no visual nasal bone and I fixate on that when I look at the little picture. But I'm trying.

It was done vaginally and was super uncomfortable but I'm glad I didn't need the needle. The doctor and nurses were wonderful and my boyfriend was my rock.

Results will be given on Tuesday for the big 4 (Trisomy 21, 18, 13, X) and we will know the gender, which is exciting.

Here's hoping for a healthy baby :)

Will be praying that your little one is safe and healthy!!! I can't imagine how hard the next few days will be, but we will all be waiting with you, and looking forward to a positive update!

:hugs: Hoping for good news from your CVS xx

Best of luck for your results. Can't imagine what you're going through right now, hoping and praying for you that you have a healthy baby in there x

Positive thoughts your way! Keep us posted!

I've just read through this. I totally get why you needed to have the test done, I think if I had a high risk, I would like to know too.

Will keep checking back to see your results xx
Hope you're doing okay.

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow honey xx

You've been in my thoughts over the weekend... Praying for a good outcome. hugs.

Really hope this has a happy outcome, you are in my prayers :hugs:

Just found your thread - thinking of you today. I hope it all goes well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->