12W Scan, Creepy/Funny story + pics!!

pithikaki

Baby No. 1 is on the way!
Reaction score
So, I had my NT scan today at 12w3d. Baby was in a normal side/profile position when we began, and a few seconds into it, turns facing outwards (so basically to us, it was like face to face...via ultrasound lol) and starts waving with the right hand only! It was so weird and funny!!

I love loving at scans, so I thought I'd do my part.

I looked up the whole angle of the dangle thing and skull theory stuff too, (I even got hubby a little nub-obsessed) but after careful examination of all the pics we got, I have no clue.

Here's the creepy waving picture, the best possible chance at a gender guess picture (but if somethings there, I don't see it!), and a sweet profile. :happydance:

https://img696.imageshack.us/img696/1128/babyot.jpg

lol, that's crazy! I love it! Social butterfly this baby is going to be!

OMG I am cracking up here. That really is a little creepy. But amazing pictures!!

My guess is a boy because I'm getting sort of a 30 degree angle. I just started reading up on the theory so I'm not sure how good I am at guessing this. :haha:

Love the waving & profile scans!

The waving one is cute. I think by the third picture, it looks like he/she is flippin' you off for bugging him/her...:haha:

I can't really tell about the gender though.

Great pics :) I think boy (just a hunch) x

Amazing pics but I am a little scared at first picture! lol xx

awww! thats amazing! congrats mama! :)

great pics! Congrats, tho have to agree the waving photo is pretty freaky haha

Thanks girls! So weird right? I felt bad, because when I saw it on the screen, I said out loud "It looks like an alien!"....I still standby that, but I think the tech thought I was looney :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->