12week scan date 6th Jan, anyone else

Bumblebee24

Mummy July 2014 Rainbow
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
So after a couple of bleeds & a few scans already am finally looking forward to my 12 week scan. According to my last scan on Friday which messured 8-9 weeks, ill be 11+ by the time my 12 week scan arrives.
Am still really nervous if everything will be ok given I had a mmc in September but didn't find out till 11 weeks. I also don't have many symptoms which doesn't help ease my mind.

Anyway I hope the 2 weeks will fly by given we have Xmas & new year in between.

Just wondered who else is due their scan at roughly the time, how are you feeling & do u have many symptoms xxx

:xmas6::xmas8::xmas2:

Hi there! Mine is also. 6th January at 3.10pm. I also had a mmc, it was found at my 12 week scan so yes I'm nervous! I will be 12 weeks bang on but I've had 2 scans already at 8 and nearly 10 weeks where I was measuring a day ahead so who knows ? I'm really glad I had the scans else I'd be a total wreck! At 9+6 I saw baby's legs kicking and heard the heartbeat :) where abouts are you? Xxx

I have mine on 8th Jan so I will be around 12w1d. Starting to feel a little nervous now as my symptoms have really eased off and I made the mistake of trying to find LO heartbeat on the Doppler last night and couldn't find it!

I know it's super early to be able to hear it yet but it's niggling me now!

X

Hi ladies, merry Christmas Eve to you both.
@leah that's like me my symptoms have really subsided but am trying to keep positive. its got to be super unluck to have 2mmc in a row & Ill deal with that if & when it happens but here's to seeing our healthy babies :thumbup:
@munckin think if I would have seen baby at nearly 10 weeks & still felt like I do now I'd be more at ease. I did just see baby on Friday but she didn't give me an exact date as I had been in a week earlier & was 7+4.
Did u mean where about in the uk am I from if so North West England (manchester)

I know no 2 pregnancies are the same but I can't help but look at other forums & posts to see what symptoms ladies are having at similar stages as me. Bad thing to do but I have found a lot of ladies say their symptoms calm down a lot in weeks 9-12

I'm having my first ever on January 6th, and I'm a nervous wreck. I will only be 7ish weeks, and I'm a basket case with worry that things aren't going the way they should. Sometimes I feel silly that I'm so worried, but most of the time, I just worry.

I've spent a small fortune on tests because I just need to keep double checking, haha. My sweet, sweet husband goes and buys them for me. I think that makes him an enabler, but bless his heart, he loves me and my neuroses.

I'm having my first scam on the 6th as well! But I will be 7w3d. Nervous as all hell. DH wanted to tell his family tomorrow on Christmas but I told him not without a positive scan. We will instead announce on Valentine's day!

Hi I have my 12 week scan on 8th Jan when il be 12+6 I did have a scan at 7+4 but Im still very nervous xxx

I'm having my first scam on the 6th as well! But I will be 7w3d. Nervous as all hell. DH wanted to tell his family tomorrow on Christmas but I told him not without a positive scan. We will instead announce on Valentine's day!

My DH's family already knows, considering it would seem they're not the best secret keepers! It ended up being better for us to just let them know on our terms than worry that the beans would be spilled (again!).

My mom knows as well, and she's about to die keeping it a secret from my dad, so we'll be letting my side of the family know when we go for our family Christmas in a week.

It's all a bit early for my taste, but since we live states away, it would be impossible to find another time to tell my family in person, and I want to be able to see their faces!

In the meantime, I just keep taking pee tests, haha. As long as those little lines keep appearing, I'll keep celebrating.

Oh yeah we did tell our parents. I mean if something bad happens I will want to lean on them for support anyway. But DH wanted to announce yesterday to his 3 aunts, 3 uncles, 6 cousins, grandma's best friend, etc, etc. That's a little TOO extended for me without even having a scan done!

Ohh gosh ladies 3 days till the scan nervous but so excited to see baby again. Please be growing & please be healthy in there little one xxx

Agreed! The nerves are properly getting to me now. Praying so hard it'll all be ok but after my last 12 week scan it's hard to be confident! How's everyone else feeling? Haven't dared try my Doppler again :(

I hope everyone posts their scan pics in this thread on Monday after they're done!! Mine will probably be the latest as I'm on the west coast in the US and my appointment is at 3:45 pm, but I'd love to see everyone else's before I go in!

Mine is at 10am on Monday. I'm quite worried about it even though I had a scan on 9th Dec when she said I was between 7 and 8 weeks (I thought I was 8 and a half and she said that sounds about right, but I convinced myself that because she said 7 to 8 I was a week behind!). Can't wait until I know what is going on - I'm very impatient!

Mines at 9am so anxious. Am away with my family this weekend so hopefully it will go fast. Possative vibes ladies for all of us am sure we'll all be just fine & this time Monday our thread will be full of our beautiful babies xx :flower: xx

Mines at 9am so anxious. Am away with my family this weekend so hopefully it will go fast. Possative vibes ladies for all of us am sure we'll all be just fine & this time Monday our thread will be full of our beautiful babies xx :flower: xx

^agreed!!!

Mines 3.10pm so will be one of the later ones x

Mine's at 4pm Texas time, so I will be on the later end of the spectrum. Since I'll just be right at 7wks, not expecting to see much, but hoping for that heartbeat! Not even 100% sure they're doing a scan, I suppose! but that seems to be the case.

So 1 day to go! How's everyone feeling? I had a very anxious night so I dug out the Doppler again figuring I couldn't feel any worse and within a few minutes I got a lovely strong heartbeat for ages! I think lo knew I really needed it today. It's the first time I found it this pregnancy after trying at 9 weeks and freaking out enough to get a private scan!!

Awww I wish I could use my doppler but its waaay too early for me. I came down with the flus this weekend. Flu plus morning sickness has achieved a whole new level of feeling awful. However, I'm not missing this scan for the world tomorrow! I'll be damned if I have to reschedule! So just hoping I'm feeling slightly better by then.

Hi ladies,

I have my 12 week scan tomorrow at 2.50. I'm so terrified of bad news and have really struggled with using a Doppler!

Oh well not long to go! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->