12week scan date 6th Jan, anyone else

Good luck everyone. I expect the updates to pour in today :) xxx

Morning all well all went really well with my scan here's our little baby so excited xxx
Good luck to the rest of you today. Will keep trying but got some reason I can't upload a pic ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 6
I'm 11w 3d as it turns out - a little bit behind what I thought but matches my early scan perfectly so I'm not concerned. Picture isn't great but saw heartbeat and a bit of break dancing! :)

Good luck to everyone else who is waiting for their scan!

Attachments

• 20140106_121656-1.jpg
    20140106_121656-1.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 6
Im having my NT scan today too. :) in the waiting room now.. my appointment was supposed to be for a half hour ago. :/ I still have quite a few people ahead of me. Very excited to see baby again, so its worth the wait.. but still aggravating. Will update with pictures soon!

image.jpgGreat pics ladies! Well my scan was brilliant. I was shaking as I went in but the lady was lovely and baby was gorgeous, kicking it's legs, waving, and sucking it's hands. And I've been moved forward so due date is now 17th July, I'm 12+4!

I'm a little late to the party but had my scan this afternoon and everything is looking great and we got to hear the heartbeat for the first time!
https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c329/girlracer415/Messenger_5826114461739673249_13890539320392471.jpg

Lovely beautiful pics ladies. Just wondered we you where planning on telling people.
Our parents & siblings know but given i had a mmc in sep (before my 12 week scan) I just don't no when to start telling people. I have also told 2 of my close friend.
I have a girls night on saturday & was thinking of telling them then.

Honestly, once I have my 12 week scan under my belt, I'll be announcing to the world! I know a MMC is a very scary thing, but after 12 weeks the risk of something going wrong is so so slim, you shouldn't worry any more about it. I'd say absolutely tell your friends this weekend. It's time to enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!

We're going steadily. A few people already know and we told ohs parents tonight. My sis has a baby who was born at the start of December and is stuck in hospital so I'd love to wait til she's out. Also my due date from my mmc is the 22nd January so would like to let that pass before I stick this one all over Facebook! Although I'm only 5ft 1 and this is baby 2 so people at work are starting to look at my belly! I can't blame it on all the Christmas Turkey forever :haha:

Same here munchkin am 4ft 11 ha ha so I have to be very carful wat I wear. It's not to bad first thing but by 12midday a mixture of bloat & bump has taken over x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->