12weeks + 5 days Scan today...Please Guess Away!!!! Updated

Any other ladies wana guess. For those that have guessed, just out of curiosity, how sure are u? and What makes u say which gender u said? I am just being curious.

Just posted my scan on ingender and a lot of the ladies guessed boy. But on here majority guessed girl. Will be interesting to find out.i Can't wait... 4 weeks x

I have to post again and say, I might have to retract my girl guess! It looks like there is a little stacking at the end I didn't see before. I was cruising through the gender prediction forum and clicked on this one not knowing I had already guessed on it and said 'boy' and then realized I already wrote girl! :dohh: I definitely think I see stacking now though. I'm glad we'll know soon now!

:blue: is my guess.

Just posted my scan on ingender and a lot of the ladies guessed boy. But on here majority guessed girl. Will be interesting to find out.i Can't wait... 4 weeks x

I posted my daughter's nub shot over there and got 100% :blue: guesses. Lol

My first thought was girl because it looks parallel at right glance but it actually looks like it has a curve at the end.. It's a Tricky one but I think more likely :blue:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->