nicotinic

Reaction score
Help!

I've taken 2 FRER - Very obviously positive
2 Asda brand tests - Positive (faint)
1 suresign - Very obv positive

2 Normal First Response - Negative
1 Clearblue digital - Not pregnant.

What's going on? Am I pregnant? Why is it not showing on digital?

I'm paranoid about having a chemical as the levels are so low for 14dpo...

think u preg chick. 4 positive. one negative, and the digi ones are not as sensitive as the other tests, so you would have to wait a few more days for a digi to tell you preg or not. i would say congrats yey !!!! xxxxx

I would say you're up the duff! Congrats!

Defo up the duff to many positive too not be i would say chicken :) congrats n merry christmas ho ho ho!!! lol x x x x x

I am too scared to believe it! I can't post a picture as I don't have 10 posts...

It seems strange that the digital is negative and the lines so faint - I just can't shake that feeling that it means something is not right...

Nicotinic, go get your 10 posts and come back and show us.

The other 2 tests didn't work because you don't have enough hormone and you will soon, you need to wait a few days.

congrats deff wanna see picks :)

merry christmas your up the duff :)

:)

I've been obsessively reading, and supposedly the digi's are 50mIU sensitive and it's not uncommon to get negatives at 14dpo. *sigh of relief*

I may actually have to admit that I'm actually pregnant! I cannot believe it! Yay!

Thanks for all the help, as soon as I hit 10 posts I shall put piccies up!

That's not true about the CB digis. I took mine at 11 dpo with light lines on a frer and got a pregnant. If you have lines on a frer you should get a + on a digi as well. You may have ovulated late and not be as far along in your cycle as you might think.

A FRER is 25miu while a clear blue digi are not as sensitive there around 50miu, if you go on peeonastick.com they'll tell you what u need too know chicken! I didnt get my PREGNANT on the digi at the same time as my FRER so everybody is different, just because some do doesnt mean everybody will! As i said on my last post to u chick i think 5 positives are far too many for you not to be up the duff so congrats are most deffinetly in order i say :) whoop whoop x x x fx'd for u hun hope this is it for u sending sticky dust ur way x x

I got a "pregnant" on the CB digi!

I'm now one happy pregnant lady!
Thank you all so much for the support - you are all wonderful.x

How ya doing today? Have you tested any
more? make some more posts so you can post your pics. I love to see hpts!!!! lol!!!
And congrats on your digi result,yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->