13 days late for AF.. Neg hpts?

exactly! Thats why im trying not to get my hopes up, my last pregnancy happened in the middle of birth control so i'm always nervous now. Still having mild pains, but since my apt is on a wednesday I should hopefully have my results by friday :)

Can I please join your thread?

My cycles are regular every 29 days, I am spot on its quite scary how accurate it is.

I am currently 5 days late!

I have tested and all negative, I am going crazy with symptom spotting.

I use an app on my phone to input my AF which then predicts when ovulation is, I am thinking I ovulated late so either a late AF or we may of actually caught the egg?!

The waiting is killing me at 5 days I can't imagine how you feel at 13!!

Hi! Of course, welcome. What app do you use? I could use a good one myself :) and also what makes you think you ovulated late this time around? Did you use your first morning urine when you tested? And which tests did you use? It's quite possible you could be pregnant if you did the dirty on the days you *think* you ovulated! Are you on any contraceptives?

Hi :flower:

I use an app called my days.

My cycles are always dead on 29 days, never late, I never miss a period, and now I'm 6 days late.

I used first morning this morning and negative :growlmad: just an internet cheap one.

I haven't been on contraception for over a year.

Thanks! Today at 3 is the day! I'm so nervous that this is all in my head and i'm just crazy! I need to prepare myself just in case it's not a pregnancy, but today is day 11 w/o AF! But I'm already in love with the idea of it being a possibility :cloud9:

I'm not sure where you are uk/us have you been?! Keeping everything crossed for you xx

I did a HPT this am with first morning urine and it was negative, when I came back from school run there was a very faint line?! Can't really take that so will test again tomorrow!!

I'm in the US. They say not to look at them after 10 minutes because it can give false positives! Sending good thoughts your way!
:dust: :spermy:

I'd like to join your thread! I'm kind of in the same boat. I had a hormonal imbalance from 20-21 y.o. right after I ended the nuva ring but, since then, I've been regular. I'm 25 & every 31 (sometimes 33) days. I'm now on CD40. I use an app that predicts my period every month with scary accuracy! I used to chart but I was becoming too obsessed with temps so I stopped. Now i usually wait until my boobies become sore and then chart my symptoms. This month I kept thinking "hmmm" is my period coming soon but, again, I try not to look until I feel the symptoms. I started cramping on Thursday so I thought "period time" and when I opened the app I realized I was late! Now taking my avg. cycle length of 32 days, I'm about 7 days late. I took a cheap pg test yesterday morning and it was negative. Could I have tested too early? I'm afraid to test again because I dont want to see that bfn. What do you guys think? Baby dust to us all!

I'd like to join your thread! I'm kind of in the same boat. I had a hormonal imbalance from 20-21 y.o. right after I ended the nuva ring but, since then, I've been regular. I'm 25 & every 31 (sometimes 33) days. I'm now on CD40. I use an app that predicts my period every month with scary accuracy! I used to chart but I was becoming too obsessed with temps so I stopped. Now i usually wait until my boobies become sore and then chart my symptoms. This month I kept thinking "hmmm" is my period coming soon but, again, I try not to look until I feel the symptoms. I started cramping on Thursday so I thought "period time" and when I opened the app I realized I was late! Now taking my avg. cycle length of 32 days, I'm about 7 days late. I took a cheap pg test yesterday morning and it was negative. Could I have tested too early? I'm afraid to test again because I dont want to see that bfn. What do you guys think? Baby dust to us all!

Oh, my symptoms: before I realized I was late I noticed I'd get this sick feeling. almost like the flu maybe but I'm not sure if that's how morning sickness feels and it didn't occur in the morning. I've also been having back pains but I thought maybe that meant I'd been sitting wrong at work. Also, the cramping.Idon't generally cramp during pms and this cramping I'd more near my belly button.

AF arrived on CD40!!! Not impressed with that and very confused, so will see what this cycle does.

Ugh, I'm in the same boat, 11 days late and all BFN tests, including a blood test a on the 14th!
I think I'm pregnant.. and it's not over yet because AF is nowhere in sight!

I have been told getting an ultrasound might help figure some things out.. just curious as to what you ladies think!

3769abc, if your 11 days late that would only make you a few weeks along, and you probably wouldnt see anything on an ultra sound. I asked my Dr. the same thing and she said not till I was like 6 weeks along. My AF is 17 days late and i've been getting nothing but BFN's and even negative blood work. :(

Well I guess we're both just in the waiting game!
I really wish a test would just show up positive or my AF would come so I'd know what's going on!
-Sorry if TMI but I've been having pink discharge when I wipe and wasn't sure why so I googled (bad idea for most things lol) and it said that could be a sign of pregnancy too..
Anyone else have that??

My cycle days started getting weird last month. They seem to just get longer and longer. August 3rd-7th. September 4th-8th. Then a huge jump. October 15th-18th. And now nothing. I had no visible symptoms till yesterday evening. Nausea, REALLY tender breasts, small headaches, and some unusual to me cramping. I want to test, but I think that would get my hopes up. So I wait just in case it's just that mischievous AF playing some sort of trick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->