13 DPO and still BFN :(

Tizminkx

Reaction score
Thinking of just giving up tbh.
This month just isn't my month obviously.

Wait until your period is supposed to start and then test. Try not to get stressed, stay calm and relax.
GL

Wait until your period is supposed to start and then test. Try not to get stressed, stay calm and relax.
GL

Thanks, it is just so hard not too.
I was so sure this month would be my month, but with irregular periods it is hard to tell when AF is due. I have been wanting this for years with no luck because no ovulation's mainly because my weight and now I am eating properly I finally get my first chance! It just damn right sucks. :cry:

I always have a hard cevix, and still do but it feels different kind of like I am 'O'ing. I don't know I'll test next monday, and hold on to that hope. Maybe I ovulated later then I thought I did. :shrug:
Thank you!

I'm really sorry to hear that. Don't lose hope just yet. You never know. I will keep my fingers crossed for you x

If you are still having irregular periods even after losing weight you may want to talk to your dr to see if you may have pcos or something else. Also to be able to track ovulation you are best to use opks and temping if you can. Try to relax and have fun with it. I know its hard to not stress when you want something so bad, but stress will cause you to never conceive. Good things come when you are least stressed. Im actually on a break due to not keeping relaxed after not conceiving for a year, so i know how hard it is. I feel so much more relieved and not stressed. You may also find birth control pills will help to regulate af if no other conditions are there. I went on them before and it helped to regulate me. The sooner you get things checked out the better. Good luck.

I got my very first FAINT positive 17 dpo. I wouldn't rule anything out until AF comes. Keep the faith.

I got my BFP when AF was 2 days late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->