13 dpo.. faint line?? **UPDATED**

xSamantha

Me, Hubby, & 2 Sons! :D
Reaction score
I 100% thought I was out yesterday. I started spotting. However, tested tonight and saw a faint line. Maybe it was late implantation bleeding.. am I going crazy?? Lol. Going to test again tomorrow afternoon. I won't believe it until I see it get darker.

Attachments

• 20160527_000217.jpg
    20160527_000217.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 96
  • 20160527_000231.jpg
    20160527_000231.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 41
I didn't even have to zoom!! Can't wait for update tests!!

Defo see it!! Get a better test it'll really show up on that. I'm still getting ic's like yours but strong lines on better tests! And a positive digi
Good luck!!! x

That's definitely a line! Like the others, no need to even zoom! It looks just like my first test did. I tested a couple of days later and a nice dark line came up! GL xx

I see it clearly, looking forward to progression! Congrats! Xxxx

Thanks, guys!! I will be testing again tonight or tomorrow morning! :) Hope it's real!!

Thanks, guys!
I'm feeling a little iffy on it now. I went out and got an FRER today.. and it was negative on the regular FRER and digital FRER. Maybe it's still too early? I read a lot of people have had this happen. Anyway.. trying not to get my hopes up as who knows what's happening. AF due tomorrow. We'll see!!

Oh such a shame you got a negative frer. Hopefully in the next few days it shows positive, because the ic was def bfp x

Well, I tested again this morning with a Walmart cheapie. Definitely a line. My only concern is that it doesn't seem *too* much darker. Any ideas? I am going to test again tomorrow or tomorrow night to make sure it is actually progressing darker. Just want everything to be good. :)

Attachments

• Test.jpg
    Test.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 61
  • TestFlip.jpg
    TestFlip.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 13
Defo a line there Hun! I was exactly the same as you with the worry of the lines not getting darker but they did in the end! Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->