13-DPO right sided pain help!

pumkin04

Reaction score
I got my BFP yesterday at 12dpo. Yesterday I had twinges on my right side only. Today I still have the same. It's not sharp just like a dull ache. Last night had very very mild cramping as well. Also today I had some light brownish with a touch of reddish discharge. Just wanted to know if this is normal. I had a miscarriage in November and it's hard not to freak out over every little thing. Trying not to over analyze every little twinge but it's hard. I never experienced this with my first pregnancy. Just hoping my little bean will stick this time.

Is it normal to have IB after getting a BFP??
please let me know if anyone else experienced this help put my mind at ease !

I haven't had IB but I've had (and still have) dull, pinchy cramps (especially near my left ovary but sometimes near my right ovary) that go away once I twist or move positions. I've looked it up a lot and think it'd just our bodies adjusting!

I have also read that some people get light bleeding when their expected period should have arrived as it may just be left over! So don't worry!

I've had right sided pain all along and I'm 13 weeks. Doesn't necessarily indicate a problem. If it gets really bad, it could be ectopic so make sure you mention it to your doctor.

I'd say it's a bit late for IB, but plenty of women have light bleeding at some point in their pregnancy. So I'd say that unless it gets heavy, not to worry. As for cramps, I'm having quite a bit of cramping myself and I saw my Dr. today because it made me nervous and she thinks that it's just regular pregnancy symptoms. I would say to give your doctor a ring and he/she can discuss the situation with you and give you better reassurance. Good luck! It's highly likely that everything is just fine *hugs*

Well this morning when I wiped I had light red bleeding :/

wonder if it has anything to do with AF. I technically should be getting her tomorrow. Maybe it's just breakthrough bleeding...I hope trying to stay calm

Bleeding in early preg can be normal
But safer to go to Dr and get number blood test done
And repeat in two days time.
Will tell u if hcg levels are normal
And if rising in the right time frame
Is a great sign of healthy bub. Xx
Hugs hon.
It is too late to be ib
But some people can hve light bleeding early preg.
But safer to be checked hon xxx

I have had pink spotting throughout the first trimester of all of my pregnancies, but I have never had any other colors. For me, it's my sensitive cervix. When I have sex or a BM in first Tri, I get the spotting every time.

As for the dull ache in one side, I've had that with every one of my pregnancies. Always on my right side, too.

I have had right sided pain on and off since the start that has got worse recently. Had a scan today and all is fine. It can be totally normal.

It can be normal but safer to make sure not ectopic.
Its most likely not and is normal
But better to check and be fine
Then not check and miss it xxx
Hugs
Hope ur ok hon xxx
One sided pain and early bleeding are also signs of ectopic
Slow rising hcg would be another
If u got it checked and its fine
Then its a great way to reassure yourself after your loss too hon.
Giant hugs
I'm not trying to scare u
Just safer to check xxx

Thanks everyone! The bleeding was only that one time and it was gone for the rest of the day so weird, that makes me think its breakthrough bleeding possibly..I am going to get blood work most likely next week. As for the right sided pain, I barely had any yesterday and today none so far!

Lilesmom- I heard that ectopic symptoms dont really show until 6 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->