13 week scan any gender guesses?

missl1

Reaction score
hello evreyone this is my scan from 13 weeks has anyone got any gender guesses i find out on monday so i can tell you then if use are right :p
feel free to add yours for me to guess xx

Attachments

• use this.jpg
    use this.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 15
Can't see nub but by skull I say team pink for you :) do you have a feeling about what you're having?

jesssika alot people saying girl for some reason i kinda think boy now i will find out monday cant wait have you any feeling what gender your having ? :)

ClairAye thanks for the guess how are you? :)

JessicaaJadex thanks for guessing how are you any precise sex what you want :)

jesssika alot people saying girl for some reason i kinda think boy now i will find out monday cant wait have you any feeling what gender your having ? :)

They say mummy intuition is more than 70% accurate :) I feel girl! I can find out in about a month though hehe x

aww so confused quicker monday is the better my partner wants a little boy but guess that what most men want lol are you getting a private one 2? x

I'm great thanks, morning sickness is at its worst though.. Oh the joys! I'd love a little girl because I'm so used to taking care of girls, but I'm 85% sure it's going to be a boy. I'd be happy either way as long as they're healthy! How's pregnancy treating you?

I'm well thank you! :flower:
Do you have a gut feeling or are you not sure?

JessicaaJadex aww mine started at like 11 -12 weeks and stopped at 14 been lucky to have no to many symtoms except cramps and aches aww bless you i have 2 nephews one neice but more sisters so im abit of both just i cant wait and pregnancy treating me pretty good for now when are you due ?

good clairaye glad your okay and well at first had a deep gut feeling a little girl but then people kept saying boy so swung me thinking different i keep dreaming a little boy and my father dreamt i had a little boy xx

Aw me and my OH knew our son was a boy. I had very mixed guesses but nothing changed that gut instinct! Lol I dreamt of having girls as well but it never swayed me lol x

jozylynn896 thanks hun how far are you ? xx

clairaye they do say you have oppisuite dreams so maybey im having a little princess al pink haha xx

I've never actually had to look after a baby boy, its always been girls. My family are surrounded by them! I'm due January 8th, feels like such a long time to wait.. way too excited! Can't wait to find out what you're having!

aww im sure if it a little boy you will get used to it and love them the same :) aww it will fly like i remember when i first found out then soon as i know it i was 4 months its well exciting aint it hehe i cant wait i havent got long but even monday is to long when you get your scan put it on for us to see :) xx

I think pink hun, can you take a guess on mine please? Its in a thread in this forum :D xx

I say girl because they don't really look like my boys scans! :) And hun I dreamt I was having a girl, and hello got a big boy cooking :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->