13 week scan any gender guesses?

Hey Hun they say that don't they opposite dreams I think a princess so excite to find out on Monday how you xx

Sorry, never seen your reply! I'm not pregnant any more, my son is almost two months old. :) i always knew I was having a boy though.
Clair, I always had girl dreams too! But I still knew it was a boy. Even after I found out Noah was in fact a boy I still had girl dreams! But I could always feel it. From the day I found out! Did you have your gender scan yet? Good luck!

Arr jozylynn aww bless how are you both ? I get my gender scan tomorrow

Hello magic thank you i think a little princess to

Hey amour so many mixed I think a girl I will update use all tomorrow xx

Ooooh, exciting! Good luck!
We're doing lovely hun, it's hard but he's my whole heart. :) <3

thanks jozylynn and im glad your both doing well doing anything nice today? xx

thanks clairaye how are you today? xx

Pretty good just tired! LO had a cold too but I have to get out today :( How are you? What time is your scan? :flower: xx

aww bless you iknow the feeling aww i had a virus but its gone and hay fever playing up you feeling better now though ? :) and im fine hun thanks for asking just having bad hip cramps and half 7 tonight to long away xx

Aw no it's my wee boy who's not well :(

I could not stand to have one so late! Luckily mine is at 11am lol xx

awww how is he? and aww when is yours hun is yours 20 week one or private? i just want it to hurry up :) xx

I remember when i found out what i was having. I was in the hospital because i thought i was having a panic attack and i couldn't breathe,they wound up telling me i havr blood clots in my lungs, and have to do a scan to see if bubbies okay. So I'm super scared. (My gender scam wasn't for another 2weekd , i was19 weeks.) Well thr doctor takes me in for a scan and he says babies oksy, and if i wanted to know when it was. I had been waitingfor oh. Everytime tthey said the doctor was ready i asked for five minutes to wait for Diego,but he was running so late. Well, what was i gonna say, no???!! Lol. He says what do i want and i say boy. He says his computer had magic keys and he'll press the boy key. So he pretends to press a button, and then tells me, "well look at that it worked! " i told him to shut up haha! He shows me the Sadies

Babies* junk and i start crying lol. It just sucks that i was alone.

aww that must been hard sorry to hear that glad your okay though :) aww that's lovely am glad you got what you wanted my scan is not untill im 21 weeks so decided private would have to be done haha im so excited just hope little on cooperates with ultrasound women haha xx

Congratulations :flower::)
You get to find out today, how exciting !
I'm gonna guess boy :blue:

Lol i know right, with Noah i paid 200 for a 3d scan and he wan't to show his whole face! Little butthead!

awww how is he? and aww when is yours hun is yours 20 week one or private? i just want it to hurry up :) xx

He's alright just really snottery haha. I have one tomorrow, I'll be between 8-10 weeks I think and it's on the NHS we don't have private scanning places where I live xx

thanks kaylamariee :) yeh i cant wait so excited i think a little girl i cant wait to tell use :) how are you ? xx

jozylynn896 aww lol thats alot i got a really good deal was going pay alot but got a 2d scan with a 3d view and pictures for £50 :)

aww clairaye good luck update us is it your dating scan? where do you live have you been on google and looked could be one abit further xx

Sorry idk how much that is lol. I'm American. Is that like $50?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->