13 weeks along but don't feel pregnant

meggabear

Mommy, daddy and Caiden
Reaction score
Hello ladies,
Sorry I haven't been as active but it's been a very busy time trying to find employment that will hire a pregnant woman.

anyway, as mentioned in the title I honestly do not feel pregnant, with my first DS I had everything under the sun and I was tired all the time. Now I do know that each pregnancy is different, but the only thing that triggers is when I get a whiff of a terrible smell, or the dogs I go running or start gagging, anything else not so much. It does have me a little worried, so I figured I'd vent it in here rather than bother the DH about it.

thanks ladies

I don't know if I've ever had a pregnancy with consistent and strong symptoms other than fatigue. Even with this baby, I'm gagging off and on but I'm not sick, my bbs only hurt if I squish them, and my other symptoms are so mild, it's unbelievable. But sometimes worry can mask your symptoms so try to relax (easier said than done, I know) and know that at 13 weeks your hCG has plateaued so it's actually normal to not feel very many pg symptoms at that point.

I only started to feel pregnant once I reached the 8th month mark.

I didn't have sore breasts or sickness. A bit of tiredness but I also have a very demanding schedule that would make me exhausted if I weren't pregnant.

As early as you are along, I would check your governments rights. It is very likely that you do not need to tell any potential employer that you are pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->