13 Weeks and bleeding!

Sweetie

DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!
Reaction score
I'm waiting for the on call doctor to return my call right now, I'm terrified! I started bleeding around 4am (it's almost noon now) Think of us and our little bump please.

I'm so sorry you're having a scare, i hope everything is ok and you and your bump are fine and well xoxo :hugs:

o0o0o0o Hunni i hope all is ok!!!!!!!FINGERS CROSSED !!!! https://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/681/681947ryuf7qktdk.gif

Hey hun. U are in my thoughts. Please try and stay positive. Keep us posted. :hugs:

My thoughts are with you and my fingers are crossed for you, hope all is well!

Nothing yet. The wait is driving me nuts. I just want to cry. The cramping from earlier has mostly stopped and the bleeding has slowed (for the moment) at least.

Has the doc rang you back yet? Keeping my fingers crossed for you x

Hello

So sorry about your scare. Let us know how you get on.

My thoughts are with you :hugs: xx

oh i really hope everything is okay hun, i know what its like to have to wait. Its agonising, let us know when you get any news. I'll be thinking and praying for you and your little one. xx

oh no. thinking of you. i had bleeding early on in my pregnancy and nothing is mopre frightening but fingers crossed all will be ok.keep us posted.xxxxx

Hi Sweetie, I see you are back online - any news?

Nothing, still waiting to hear from the doctor, we've got a sitter lined up and waiting (OH's 4 year old is with us for the weekend) when we get the call I will let you all know before I head to the hospital.

Thanks for all the good thoughts and crossed fingers.

If you are worried (duh of course you are :dohh:) just go to A & E....although I pray it is nothing & plenty of us on this forum have had bleeding & been ok....but you have waited long enough god love you....hope you get peace of mind soon :hugs:.....Elle xx

Giving up waiting... Heading out to the hospital in about 5 min, just putting the kid to bed. I'll update everyone when I have any news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->