13 Weeks and bleeding!

:hugs: just wanted to say im thinking of you, hope you're ok xxx

You and bump are in my thoughts. Hope everything is going ok.

Hi, this is Sarah's other Half, (Sean). I have just returned to the Hospital to check on my son and to be here when he wakes in the morning (Hopefully get a nap in as well). They are keeping Sarah at the hospital until the people come in in the morning to do an ultrasound. The Dr. Checked the cervix and says that it is still there and not open, so thats a good sign. He did use the words "Threatened Miscarrage) but also gave us some reassuring information. God I hope our lil one is okay, The waiting is the worst. Sarah asked me to post on here to keep you all informed of what is going on. I hope that next time one of us posts that it is good news. Thank you one and all for your kind words and your prayers. They mean the world to Sarah and I.
Sean

Thanks for letting us know....You will be in my thoughts today & I really hope you get some good news...give Sarah a big :hugs: from me....xx

oh what is she like thinking of us while in hopsital!! she lives up to her name. Good luck sweetie, this must be terrible for you x

What a horrible time for you both. Thoughts and prayers with you x

You all are in my thoughts. Hope to hear some good news soon.

Keeping fingers crossed for good news for the both of you. :hugs:

Created an "bumpdate" thread :) so it would be easier to find for those interested. We are both good, just taking it easy.

Look after each other. Thoughts are with you both :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"