13 weeks boy or girl?

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
Had my scan I don't think I have a good nub photo but I think you can see it on the multi photos on the screen?

Boy or girl?

This is bum on the right and legs on the left. Is that a willy on the first shot?

Is the nub visable?

Also the placenta is on my right but the photo is fipped so it's showing on the left in the scan, heard you can tell with that too?

20200526_162047.jpg 20200526_162455.jpg 20200526_162205.jpg

Last edited:
I'm thinking girl. I don't know if it's a willy that you see, it could be the umbilical cord

I stink at nub theory. I'm going to guess boy based on skull. When will you find out?

I stink at nub theory. I'm going to guess boy based on skull. When will you find out?
Oooo, don't know the skull theory?

Need to phone tomorrow to book 20 week scan so should be around mid July :)

Ah, I'm excited to find out. It's fun to guess in the meantime. I paid for an early gender scan at 16 weeks this time. Monday cannot come fast enough! :hah:

Ah, I'm excited to find out. It's fun to guess in the meantime. I paid for an early gender scan at 16 weeks this time. Monday cannot come fast enough! :hah:
Is your DH allowed to the private scan?

Yes he is. It's actually performed at my OB office but it's not done as medical (no measurements other than a heartbeat, OB doesn't review results), but it is performed by licensed technicians. I have been blessed and our region has allowed 1 support person at appts. We have very low number of covid cases in the surrounding counties.

Yes he is. It's actually performed at my OB office but it's not done as medical (no measurements other than a heartbeat, OB doesn't review results), but it is performed by licensed technicians. I have been blessed and our region has allowed 1 support person at appts. We have very low number of covid cases in the surrounding counties.
Ooooo I'll definitely look into it thank you!

Bet you cant wait for yours!

I'm getting such a boy vibe!

Thanks all for your guesses

Booked a private scan for 16 weeks and DH can come too!

Going of skull and nub I'd say :blue: it looks like a developing penis :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->