130 days!!!

Neat

Reaction score
This is how many days away until our official TTC date. June 1st :) It does however come with "conditions" the conditions are that I need to drop 25-30 kilos and that my job is going really well (this is important to us because I only just got the job. This week is my 2nd week at work). But most importantly, my blood pressure needs to go down. Weight loss and lowered BP kinda go hand in hand but I'm hoping to actually change my 'habits' altogether. I am aiming to adopt a far more healthier lifestyle. So here it is. Let the countdown begin :)

Now I have a deadline, I can really focus on smashing those kilos off of me :) Woot! Go me!!!! :happydance::thumbup:

Yay for the short wait and good luck on the weight loss. I'm trying to shed a few pound myself before starting NTNP, so I know what you're going through. You could make a nice countdown calender to keep you motivated.

Great motivation! So you're waiting until about 6 months into your new job purposely? Do you get a paid maternity leave? Or..?

I ask because I start a new job this year and think 6 months post start date is good to start trying for full leave and everything :) I've been at my current job for 7 years so I don't even know what it's like to gain tenure at a new job anymore! So I hope 6 months is good, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->