:(

When i had been trying for 3 months i got a bit concerned. I was using ovulation predictor kits from the beginning and also hadn't been on the pill for nearly a year and my dr advised me to come back after ttc for 6 months :rofl:

I went back at 5 months and said i was concerned and wanted some tests doing. So they said they would check my progestregon levels by sending me for a blood test on day 21 of my cycle. They also sent my fiancee for sperm analysis tests. His test came back fine. I missed my blood test that month as i was away on hol. So decided i would go on day 21 of my next cycle. I didn't need to tho as i got pregnant that month.

I truly believe that although i was telling everyone i wasn't stressed, at the back of my mind i was worried if things were ok :wacko:

I thought (like most people) that once i decided i wanted a baby it would just happen :dohh: In the end it took 6 months.

So, Hay's... dont feel down... look forward to next month and maybe you should try and use ovulation predictor kits so you can confirm that you ovulate when you think you do..... Good Luck xx

i got twenty ovulation tests and 10 early pregnancy tests off ebay for bout £8 they seemed to work fine

I'm sorry Hays :hugs:. Keep trying. I hope you get your BFP for x-mas!

I'm sorry Hays! Eh who want a summer baby anyway?? Think of being all fat and 9 months pregnant in August...yikes!! I'm sure my witch is not far behind. Then we can sulk together. *hugs to you* Take care.

Awww so sorry huni the witch turned up, I know how you feel, we all do :hugs:

I don't know anything about TTC and diabetes, I'm sure the doc could give you some advice.

Here's hoping you get your BFP just in time for Christmas x

Good luck and lots of baby dust :dust::dust::dust:

Oh no i'm so sorry. I've been reading your posts and i had a really good feeling about you this month.

Good luck for next month :hugs:

I am so sorry. It is easy to say don't worry, but I know we all do anyway!!!

Soo sorry Hays!~... its ok.. maybe next month... Good luck!!!!!!!

stupid witch, so sorry she turned up hun, hope you get a BFP for christmas xxx

Sorry the witch has got you. Hoping for you a BFP for Christmas.

Hey Hays! Sorry to hear that the :witch:got you. Here's to you getting a Christmas BFP! You could start a December list!:hugs:

Sorry it wasnt this month hun. Did you say youve used no protection for a year now? maybe you should go to nurse/ doctor just to get some advice x

Aww hun thought it was gonna b your month, good luck for next month xx

Oh Hays...Hang in there! I took another test this AM and got another BFN :hissy: GRRRRR!!! AF is due on Thursday...and I am crampy today and losing hope for this month....You aren't alone :hugs:

Sorry Hays! :dust: coming your way for a BFP Christmas present!!

lewster, yeh havent used anything for over a year now, going to see the doc tomorrow morning. I just know what they will say tho, ohhh your young hayley just give it time, but i want to be tested early incase theres anything

Sorry Hay's. Come join us in the December list. I have been TTC #3 for almost 3 months

i'm sorry to hear :witch: got you hays, if it makes you feel any better most of here know exactly what you are going through :hugs::hugs:

good luck for next month :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->