:(

Oh nooo :(! Sorry hays! Hope you get your BFP for christmas :)

Ul get your BFP soon Hays. Dont stress yourself out about it. I got stressed every month (except the month i got my bfp). Loads of BD this month with a view to gettin an extra special xmas present xx

im sorry hun hope you get your bfp soon

oh no..silly :witch:!!
dont worry it'll be your month soon!
how long have you been trying ?

3months,but feels like forever, before we started i was off the pill for a year not using anything.
i think im going to go to docs and check it out

awww hun i'm so sorry, you might get BFP just b4 x mas, good luck

that might be the best thing if you have been off the pill over a year aswell, when you say trying for three months do you mean monitoring your ovulation?

3months,but feels like forever, before we started i was off the pill for a year not using anything.
i think im going to go to docs and check it out
what kind of methods do you use ? do you try to pinpoint the day you O, that may be too stressing and stress can be a hold back from getting pregnant.

aww i'm sorry that :witch: came. BAH! here's more :bfp: vibes for you! :) ((HUGS))

Oh No!!! Hugs hunny!

If you feel comfortable checking it out - then do .....but remember if you were not really monitoring your ovulation date for that one year off BCP and if you are not a regular BD'er LOLLOL - it is so natural to miss that window for conception!

Hope all is well and you get your BFP for XMAS.

i dont use anything to test if im ovulating i just go by how my body is!
i we have been actually ttc for 3months but off contraceptives for over a year now,so that worries me abit. My husbans diabetic too,so im hoping nothings wrong.

I feel sooo crap today

((((Hugs)))))Try not to worry too much as they reckon its takes most women 18 months to get pg. Best of luck for a Christmas BFPSinead

Oh Hays, I'm so sorry :witch: turned up.
Lets all cross our fingers for next month.
xx

does anyone no much about diabetes effecting fertility?not saying its my hubby could be me

Sorry to hear the :witch: got you. :dust: for next month :hugs:

aww im sorry hays maybe the doctor will be able to reassure you!

Aww. sorry the witch got you. Good luck for next month hun. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->