(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Liz - it's always possible until the witch shows :)

Skeet - I agree with Tigerlillie. Hopefully tomorrow's temp will help you know what's going on.

Thanks tigerlillie.. Ive been getting af type cramps for the past few days.. But no sign of her or bfp .. We are going out for st paddy day tomorrow with some friends and I'd really like an answer by then

I bet you will know by the morning--mine sometimes dip and then go back up during the TWW. Yours have been down for two days, so I bet you will know tomorrow--if they go back up just a bit then you're prob OK not to test (and maybe have a beer for St. P!), and if they continue to go down I'd say she's coming...if they go way up that's a very good sign!

Well I think I may be out, I feel (TMI!) sore down there, as I usually do the day before or the day of :witch: and she is due sometime this weekend. I won't be testing until Monday as I got a BFN yesterday. If the evil witch stays away that is!

I really hope I can get enough sleep in tonight to temp at my usual time..since its friday i always stay up and wait for oh to get home..(which is between 3-3:30 am) ..I usually temp at 6... maybe I'll go to bed on him tonight :)

Well I think I may be out, I feel (TMI!) sore down there, as I usually do the day before or the day of :witch: and she is due sometime this weekend. I won't be testing until Monday as I got a BFN yesterday. If the evil witch stays away that is!

I'm waiting for AF too... But I hope she stays away for us both!

today is my birthday and my testing day and I was hoping for a bfp but I just tested and got a bfn but still no af so I guess its a waiting game for me

Blahhh - I am feeling crappy, I am so damn tired, and my head is pounding and I feel like I am going to throw up :( I would get excited because they're great preggo symptoms but UGH.

I wish I knew when AF was due, because it's obvious I miscalculated my O because 8 days late and no BFP just doesn't add up.

At this point, she just needs to get here and take me out of my misery. Or I need to get my BFP and make us the happiest parents-to-be in the world.

(I am sorry for the "woe is me" rant. I'm miserable right now and poor OH has gotten his head ripped off enough the past few days that he's avoiding me..."

Praying she stays away hunnie... :hugs:

today is my birthday and my testing day and I was hoping for a bfp but I just tested and got a bfn but still no af so I guess its a waiting game for me

as long as the :witch: isn't here, you're still in the game! Happy Happy Birthdayyy!!!! :happydance::dance::yipee::bunny::headspin:

Hi ladies! I thought I'd pop-in for a quick update... I am 9DPO today with NO SPOTTING-which is very exciting for me since last two cycles I haven't even made it to 9'DPO before the witch showed up, so I'm thinking the B6 is working!!!! I have to give MrsMM credit for that tip!!
Overall no real symptoms. I ov'd late (CD 26) but my boobs never got sore (usually they do right before ov up until AF), I did have some stabbing pains in my boobs the other day so who knows...
I plan to test Sunday morning at the earliest if I don't start spotting... I hope we have a lot of BFPs this weekend!!!

:dust:

feeling slightly deflated this month been really poorly with flu symptoms so have not been able to bed much im on clear day 21 with tons of white thick cm which according to most web pages can mean anything but no other symptoms what so ever, have a feeling march is not going to be my month.. not much pma going on here i know sorry girls... next month will be month 10 ttc!!

If it makes you feel better I only dtd once during the whole fertile time! I had decided to stop actively trying until nearer summer to get a spring 2013 baby - ended up with an unexpected BFP and a November baby.
As for cm I got bad thrush right after conceiving which is new for me.

Thanks that does make me feel better well i suppose it only takes the once. Now you say that about thrush i had it with both my other pregnancies and only whilst i was pregnant... heres hoping for thrush (NEVER thought id say that lol) starting to get my normal pre af sore bbs i am about 5~6 dpo only 8 days left till testing :dohh:

CD33- 7DPO today..bloated since oed,sore muscles, sleeplessness for the past two days,moody,evrytime i burp i feel food in food pipe comin upward,af like cramps in middle in morning,chills and hot flashes.

Im convinced im only 6DPO, i think countdowntopregnancy.com is right

Got my :bfp: on the 13th March, Got my darkest opk on the evening of the 28th Feb so think I ov'd on 29th. So my BPF is 13dpo... see pic. AF isn't due until tomorrow so am being cautious but the lines are strong and I'm feeling good.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 13
Got my :bfp: on the 13th March, Got my darkest opk on the evening of the 28th Feb so think I ov'd on 29th. So my BPF is 13dpo... see pic. AF isn't due until tomorrow so am being cautious but the lines are strong and I'm feeling good.

Holy Moly! That's a dark one! Congrats to you!!!!:happydance:

Hey I havent been around much. Just stopping by to say congratulations to all those with BFPs! h&h 9 months! So sorrh to those who have been caught by the witch. And :dust: to all those still in for this month xx

Im hoping and praying that this will be my month as we are quickly running out of chances. I am 10dpo and have no symptoms though so not getting my hopes up too high.

Good luck ladies xxx

It is dark isn't it! They've got darker since then and are the same colour as the test line. I got these tests through my friend who is a family planning/sexual heath nurse, they are the tests they use in the clinic. When she saw how dark it was she said that in her experience tests as dark as this, this early on have often turned out to be multiple pregnancies! I am trying to take that with a pince of salt but can't help but wonder now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->