(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

I'm 6DPO and getting the urge to test now. My chart is looking good so far and I've been having odd cramps. I was hoping to wait until Monday to start testing but I'll probably give in over the weekend. How lovely would a BFP on Mothers day be? :)

Got my test results back from GP and apparently it was negative! I did a cb digital and it came up with 2-3 weeks pregnant, it is 'officially' 5 weeks tomorrow according to lump but ticker reflects ov 2-3 days early.

Not quite sure why GP test would be wrong - got a BFP on boots digital the same day which is 25miu, the same day. Inconclusive I could understand but not a negative?

Go to a different clinic? They must have done something wrong!

Am in uk so we are affiliated with just one clinic. Will just hand in another sample on Monday.

Liz - Have you tested recently? I keep looking at your chart to try and work it out and I keep thinking that maybe you ov'd on CD22, but that would put you at 14DPO today.

I'm 6DPO and getting the urge to test now. My chart is looking good so far and I've been having odd cramps. I was hoping to wait until Monday to start testing but I'll probably give in over the weekend. How lovely would a BFP on Mothers day be? :)

Good luck! I think it looks like a great chart!

Liz - Have you tested recently? I keep looking at your chart to try and work it out and I keep thinking that maybe you ov'd on CD22, but that would put you at 14DPO today.

I havent tested recently at all, trying to just wait and see, countdowntopregnancy.com says im 6DPO so maybe ill wait untill that site says 14DPO and test?

Update for me: I am CD24/ 1 DPO(actually felt cramps r/t ov yesterday havent felt this in past). I had thought I had a + opk back on CD11/12 because it was close to test line color then got lighter and disapeared while the line was never as dark as test line I considered positive anyways and continued with SMEP BD on CD12 13 14 and 16 but i was skeptical so I kept on using OPKs and got a VERY DARK OPK line on CD22.....luckily DH and I have been BD everyother day for the most part. BD CD22,23, and this am 24..... who knows which opk was right but either way weve got it covered!!! I tend to believe the CD 22 + because the last few cycles have been 36 days or longer so later ovulation makes sense......
Sorry for the long post....:coffee:
NOw I am officially 2ww ..still testing MArch 27th..... opinions??

Sounds like a plan Liz.

Moose - I think you're right with CD22. I'm not an OPK expert but I know the line has to be as dark or darker than the control to be positive.

Sounds like a plan Liz.

Moose - I think you're right with CD22. I'm not an OPK expert but I know the line has to be as dark or darker than the control to be positive.

Its just so weird how my temps have been similar the past couple days...what do you think that could mean?

Liz - I think it just means nothing dramatic is happening with your hormones.

Still no AF or any other signs, my breasts have been itchy and sore with stabbing pains here and there...

ohh itchy boobs i hear thats a good prego symptom :)

I had itchy boobs on 5/6 dpo before getting my BFP yesterday at 11dpo

:babydust:

Oh my! And countdowntopregnancy.com says im 6DPO today...

Same as me! Good luck lovely!

Thanks, good luck to you too!

Can u girls look at my chart.. It's my first time temping.. I think ov dates are off on it due to starting temping late.. But I'm wondering if the recent dip is enough to indicate that af should be on her way

Hi Skeet,

It could mean AF is on her way, I would wait and see if they continue to go down.
I normally start going down about 3 - 4 days before AF arrive

Fxed for you xx

Thanks tigerlillie.. Ive been getting af type cramps for the past few days.. But no sign of her or bfp .. We are going out for st paddy day tomorrow with some friends and I'd really like an answer by then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->