(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Hey girls may I join you?

sailorsgirl - congratulations! You've beaten me :D xx

Sam that's a lovely dip at 7dpo! Just what I was hoping to see! Fx this is your month x

Oh wow the bfp are just rolling in.. Congrats ladies!!

Afm finally on cd 43 ( I think ) I just got a huge temp dip.. So I guess af will be here any time today or tomorrow.. On to ttc cycle # 14 ...

Good luck to all the people still waiting to test!!

STILL Another BFN for me this morning - but also STILL no sign of the :witch: :shrug:

CD41/21DPO?

If she stays away until tomorrow, I can call and schedule bloods. Not holding out any hope because I feel like I would have had something on an FRER... even if I did ovulate late.

Not to say anything - but this has been an expensive cycle! FRER's in bulk at my household, yikes.

If I do wind up being pregnant.... I'm taking it out of their allowance :haha: ;)

:hugs:

I'm out. AF got me saturday morning! On to the next cycle!

12DPO this morning and BFN... No sign of AF, but no preg symptoms either.
I'm not really surprised, after 10 months of this I'd be more surprised to see two lines. Either My LP has drastically increased (a good thing!) or I didn't ov and now I'm gonna have a craaaaaazy long cycle. DH and I have decided to give TTCing a break until about July, so we can enjoy the summer, I think it will be good for us.
I'll be around stalking until the end of the month...i hope evryone else has better luck than me

hi everybody.
Can i be added please...i will test on the 23rd :)
congrats to all who got their BFP's and good luck to those still waiting to test xx :dust:

Well I've just had my :bfp: confirmed by my nurse and been referred off for an early scan. fingers crossed everything works this time.

Good luck and :dust: to all those still waiting to test and moving onto April.

sailors girl and herkfreak ~congrats on your :bfp:how many dpo were you both

hope4bump ~ FX for 23rd hun (can u wait that long lol)

al ~ sorry it was bfn, hope you get your bfp soon hun,been pg in summer is a nigtmare lol

amp ~ sorry the witch got you hun

blueskies ~ im with you on taking it out of allowance lol,costs a fortune,hoping bfp just round the corner

skeet ~ hope the witch stays away and u get bfp hun

sam ~ fingers crossed hun

AFM ~ another bfn this morning @ 11dpo on cd 25,threw up this morning so hoping thats a symptom along with headache,ive just been and bought cb tests to see if they pick anything up as using cheapy internet ones which came with my thermometer and poundland ones

al ~ sorry it was bfn, hope you get your bfp soon hun,been pg in summer is a nigtmare lol

blueskies ~ im with you on taking it out of allowance lol,costs a fortune,hoping bfp just round the corner

AFM ~ another bfn this morning @ 11dpo on cd 25,threw up this morning so hoping thats a symptom along with headache,ive just been and bought cb tests to see if they pick anything up as using cheapy internet ones which came with my thermometer and poundland ones

Good luck!!! Hope you get your :bfp: it sounds promising!!

I am 15 DPO today. Done a CB Digi yesterday, a poundstore cheapie this morning just to double check and then he nurse done one of theirs too! The one with the nurse wasn't a dark one, but she said that thiers are fairly crap so to have got a positive with one theirs is a good sign.

Good luck & :hugs:

Woohoo just did another frer, the line showed up straight away and it's darker this time! My 10miu ic's are definatly bfp's too. I'm officially pregnant and I feel very good about this time around.
It is interesting that the frer which is 25miu was positive before my supposedly '10miu' ic's...
I'm very happy to have my :bfp: .... next step is missing my period and then making it past 6w4d which was my last mc, then on to 12 weeks! :)

How is everyone else's testing going?

Congrats immy! Have a h & h 9 months x

AFM, im only spotting, same with yesterday, barely anything on a pad and now barely anything when i wipe, FF put me back to cycle 6...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->