• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Sorry about that 2 posts lol my phone froze i dont know how to delete one

I think im out i started spotting this morning......

boxxey ..same here i see you are 11dpo me to,well 12, do you think this could be implantation bleeding??? maybe we o'd later then we think ... fx we can be bump buddies??

opinions anyone have implantation bleeding at 12dpo?

Congrats to all of the lovely BFPS! :happydance:

So sorry to anyone AF got. :hugs:

Annie - I am so sorry to hear of you and your brother's losses. :cry: But, as other have stated - Everything happens for a reason. We're all here for you if you need anything. :hugs:

AFM - If I really did O when I had EWCM (yes, I am skeptical given my long cycle and no AF for 5 months) I would be 5 DPO. Wayy to early for SS so that'll end this post. :flower:

No af as yet, tiny drops of blood a few times I've wiped throughout the day. Af might be here tomorrow. I guess last month's chemical might be messing my cycle around.

AF arrived for me today (CD 46)... Ugh...
DH and I are taking a break from TTCing next month. I get blood test and u/s results on the 24th of April. I'm sure I'll be stalking th April thread, and since most of us are moving on to next month, I'll post results there.

I hope next month brings you all BFPs!!

I still don't know where I am in my cycle. Sensitive breasts, major cramping yesterday. Super emotional, crying, crying, crying. Today I had a lot of cm. No more sensitive breasts. My breasts are always sore from ov, sometimes a day or two before ov to the day af arrives. I don't get it. just started temping, so I can't see a pattern yet. I went from 97 on Sunday to 97.4 on Monday. Still hovering around 97.4. today. I think it may have been ovulation, what with the cramps and all, and been having sex just to be sure...but I will still test on Sat am just because. I will be on cd 48 on Sat. I wouldn't be ss, but these long cycles really get me.

AF arrived for me today (CD 46)... Ugh...
DH and I are taking a break from TTCing next month. I get blood test and u/s results on the 24th of April. I'm sure I'll be stalking th April thread, and since most of us are moving on to next month, I'll post results there.

I hope next month brings you all BFPs!!

Enjoy your break! Hope you get pg by accident!

My bean didn't stick this month...gutted.
Congrats to all the BFPs and see the rest of you ladies in the April thread! Not sure if I'm going to try this month, but I'll be here to support all of you!

My bean didn't stick this month...gutted.
Congrats to all the BFPs and see the rest of you ladies in the April thread! Not sure if I'm going to try this month, but I'll be here to support all of you!

:hugs:

Hey ladies.....ultrasound shows my ovaries have no cysts all is well....had some spotting yesterday not much yet today but i know af is coming....my temp dropped yesterday and today......im not going to be trying anymore......we r gunna got to ntnp im still gunna temp but thats it........i cant take the heartbreak

I think im out i started spotting this morning......

boxxey ..same here i see you are 11dpo me to,well 12, do you think this could be implantation bleeding??? maybe we o'd later then we think ... fx we can be bump buddies??

opinions anyone have implantation bleeding at 12dpo?

Its possible, but mybtemps down so im not sure

Helloooo MARCH Maddness!!!!

We are entering the final days of March, I will get the results from as many of the ladies we haven't heard from by week's end.

:test: All Re-testers!!:test:

:coffee: Patiently waiting on some updates from MINDYB85, MOMMYH, INKLOVE22, BROOKEGARRETT, CHRISTIELEE83, JUST 1 MORE, LUCYHAYWOTH, PAULAPUDDLE, BOORAD, LITTLEMISSH, _MARMITE_,1MOREMAKES3, AMP1117, KRISTINE409, KROS330, BBEAR690, VEEH, BABYBABA, BABYDEABREU, MEDEA1978, DANSWIFEY31, MACCA01, EBANNAWUOYOHU, FAITHFULL, HOPINFFORABUB, KAITY_WENDY, WANT A 4th, SYKORA, ADROPLET, HOPE0678, SARAHAK, BECCABOOP, KERAHSMOM, NEW2BUMPS, DONSSWEETPEA, TASSIEGAL, SHEY, and SHOLI :test:

:bfp:ALERT CONGRATULATIONS TASHADB Wishing you a Happy & Heathy 9 months!!! Come on over to this thread (https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...9-dragon-babies-2012-dec-apr-2012-bfps-8.html ) while you continue to stalk your TTC buddies here.

MANNY82 and MOOSE31 I hope that you each get pregnant by "accident" during your break. In over 2 years, I didn't take a break, except the 2 MCs and a forced longer than usual cycle. Taking a break could be the key for some ladies. If I were ablet o NTNP, I think every few months, I would do that. Good Luck, hope to see you lurking around the April thread and fully active in May thread if you are not celebrating a BFP soon! Good luck with your tests Manny!:dust:

TORRES:hugs: I am so very sorry for your loss. I know how you must be feeling at this time, please accept my thoughts, prayers, and hugs for you and your family. I hope that you will see sticky dark pink BFP lines soon Hun!:dust:

:hugs: so very sorry that AF has flown in on you LUNA_19, MOOSE31, MANNY82, LILYV, and AL335003 I hope that you will join us again in the April/May threads! Where I am sure you will see dark pink BFP lines!:dust: (listed on 1st page)

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 94 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

(https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...9-dragon-babies-2012-dec-apr-2012-bfps-8.html ) Join in and meet Bump Buddies! While you continue to stalk your TTC buddies here.

AFM... no real updates, just waiting on the dreaded AF so that I can get into the April running! Rooting hard for the late March BFPs!:dust:

*First Page Updated*

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been AWOL for a little while. I'm delighted to see so many BFPs while I was away - congrats to you all! I'm 7DPO today & FF says AF is due on the 2nd of April but I doubt it - that would make a perfect 28 day cycle which I rarely have (It's normally 30+) but saying that I did ov early this cycle so you never know.

Our timing this cycle was absolutely perfect according to FF which is a first. If this was to be the cycle we'd get to tell my Mam she'd be a Grandma just before her birthday, we'd have a baby before Christmas which I would adore & my due date would be two days before our second wedding anniversary. I know it sounds soppy but I feel like this is the cycle that is meant for us.

15dpo and still spotting when I wipe, but only sometimes. I don't know what's going on. Last month I got my period 3 days late after the cp. could the cp have messed with my cycle?

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been AWOL for a little while. I'm delighted to see so many BFPs while I was away - congrats to you all! I'm 7DPO today & FF says AF is due on the 2nd of April but I doubt it - that would make a perfect 28 day cycle which I rarely have (It's normally 30+) but saying that I did ov early this cycle so you never know.

Our timing this cycle was absolutely perfect according to FF which is a first. If this was to be the cycle we'd get to tell my Mam she'd be a Grandma just before her birthday, we'd have a baby before Christmas which I would adore & my due date would be two days before our second wedding anniversary. I know it sounds soppy but I feel like this is the cycle that is meant for us.

Good luck karry, I missed you :hugs:

https://thomasgwyndunbar.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/conception2implantation.jpg?w=513&h=388

This is just an idea of the timing, give or take a day ladies!

This really only works/makes sense to look at if you know (based on temp drop or specific digi monitor) the exact Ovulation day.

AFTER IMPLANTING HCG does not build up enough to show on an HPT or Blood test for 2-3 days! Keep this in mind... Implantation can occur as late as 12DPO!

(Just to keep us in perspective... The thread moves quickly and everyone can't keep up as it does or are new to the thread and haven't read back. I think this will give some good motivation in the middle of the week!)

*Thanks DEBZIE*

Hi all,
I haven't been on in a while because I drove myself crazy last month. I have had such nutty cycles that I really needed a break. I hope everyone is doing well and congrats to all the pregnant ladies!

I am currently at what I think is 8 DPO, and had ovulation confirmed by a progesterone draw on Monday. My temp is way up today (98.8) and I have had cramping and twinges since O.

The doc said that if we don't get pg this month, she wants to do a HSG (dye sonogram of the tubes and uterus) to check for scarring. I had a pretty rare and annoying reaction to my Paraguard IUD, so she thinks it is possible that I have conceived multiple times but it can't implant due to the lining. Lining was super thin last month, but better this month, so I am hopeful!

Who out there at 8 DPO and wants to test together? :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->