13dpo and waiting.

AmandaGAC

Reaction score
Currently 13dpo. I tested on 8, 9 & 10dpo like a fool and all were stark white. I decided to call it and wait until Friday. I'm currently on a Femara, Ovidrel, progesterone cocktail. I'm ready to test again, but I'm cramping so I'm not holding out much hope. And I hate that the progesterone delays AF. It's so misleading.

I’m in the same boat, but I’m 10dpo today. Good luck to you!!

Good luck to you too. FXed for a sticky bean!

I caved and took a test yesterday around 10am and it was BFN. I've been cramping so I'm not hopeful but the progesterone keeps AF from showing. I have to wait until I test tomorrow and call the REs office. She'll tell me to stop taking them tomorrow.

Good luck to you too. FXed for a sticky bean!

I caved and took a test yesterday around 10am and it was BFN. I've been cramping so I'm not hopeful but the progesterone keeps AF from showing. I have to wait until I test tomorrow and call the REs office. She'll tell me to stop taking them tomorrow.

Maybe the cramping will turn out to be a good sign. I did a free this morning 11dpo with fmu and it was completely negative. :bfn::bfn::bfn:

I’m gonna try to wait till the weekend to use my last test.

Maybe the cramping will turn out to be a good sign. I did a free this morning 11dpo with fmu and it was completely negative. :bfn::bfn::bfn:

I’m gonna try to wait till the weekend to use my last test.

I hope so. I only have the cheap internet strips, I'm going to get some FRERs tonight to test with in the morning, I got a false positive a few months ago on those cheapies and completely crushed my soul when the blood test came back negative. I told DH I didn't even want to test in the morning because I knew what it was going to be. :sad2:

Good luck, Baby! I hope you get a :bfp: soon! FX. How long have you been trying? :dust:

Oh, not very long. I’m not on fertility treatments or anything. Actually, we said we didn’t want any more after dd until just recently, and she’s 3. I’ll be ok if it doesn’t happen this month, I didn’t have any trouble getting dd so I don’t anticipate trouble getting #2. I hope you get yours soon too!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->