13DPO I THINK positive?

rafibear

Reaction score
Hi everyone :)
This is my first time posting here - something I never thought I would do, as doctors were adamant that I was infertile (16 years of anorexia nervosa and no periods). However, my husband and I have started TTC, and this was the result after our FIRST month trying.

I used Clinical Guard test strips, and these were taken using FMU, and read within 5 minutes at 13DPO.

It is faint, but it IS there.
What does this mean? Is a faint line still a positive line?

xx

Attachments

• d13DPO.jpg
    d13DPO.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 58
  • d13dpo2.jpg
    d13dpo2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 43
A faint line is definitely still a line! I can see pink! Congrats.

I also had an eating disorder for years when I was younger and was terrified I'd never be able to conceive. I got pregnant my first time with my son (after recovering, of course). I hope this is a wonderful nine months for you.

Wait, what!?!? You really think so!? OH. MY. GOSH!

My period is always quite regular in terms of cycle length, but it doesn't come every month. After it being absent for 10 years, it began again in September last year when I finally managed to get my BMI up over 17.5. But we thought we may as well try, because you never know.

I honestly 'felt' pregnant the day I think we conceived. I felt sick, dizzy, headachey, TIRED. A part of me KNEW, but I kept trying to convince myself I was being ridiculous, that its impossible to know that early. Then I started bleeding on 9DPO. Only super lightly, like what I get the two days prior to my period arriving. More like a light brown discharge, as opposed to actual bleeding. But it burst my bubble, thinking it was my period on its way. I was kicking myself for being so convinced I was pregnant.

But then, it stopped. Nothing further. I told my husband it could have been implantation bleeding. He said maybe it's just a month I don't get my period. But then my pregnancy tests arrived from Amazon....and here we are....!

Oh my gosh!

Bfp,congratulations!!!

Definite BFP, congratulations on both the pregnancy and being strong in your ED battle.

Wait, what!?!? You really think so!? OH. MY. GOSH!

My period is always quite regular in terms of cycle length, but it doesn't come every month. After it being absent for 10 years, it began again in September last year when I finally managed to get my BMI up over 17.5. But we thought we may as well try, because you never know.

I honestly 'felt' pregnant the day I think we conceived. I felt sick, dizzy, headachey, TIRED. A part of me KNEW, but I kept trying to convince myself I was being ridiculous, that its impossible to know that early. Then I started bleeding on 9DPO. Only super lightly, like what I get the two days prior to my period arriving. More like a light brown discharge, as opposed to actual bleeding. But it burst my bubble, thinking it was my period on its way. I was kicking myself for being so convinced I was pregnant.

But then, it stopped. Nothing further. I told my husband it could have been implantation bleeding. He said maybe it's just a month I don't get my period. But then my pregnancy tests arrived from Amazon....and here we are....!

Oh my gosh!

That sounds like a textbook example of implantation bleeding. Perfect timing and everything. Congrats again!

I can see it without even needing to invert it in the first pic. Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->