13DPO (period due tomorrow) - DTD bright PINK spotting?!

stiletto_mom

Reaction score
So weird, usually if I spot before my period, it's light brown/brown or like blood red. I have irregular periods but my luteal phase is usually 12 days. I'm on 13DPO today and Fertility Friend says I'm supposed to get AF tomorrow.

Anyway, DH and I just DTD and I'm light pink spotting. Is this the start of the witch?

I do feel like I might be coming on with some typical AF symptoms, tender breasts. I usually have intense cramps right before AF and full blown PMS mood swings. The last few days, I've had light twingy cramps, and like kind of emotional/irritable.

I can't decide if this is just a lighter period or maybe something else?

If this happened to you, what did it turn out to be? (Please be honest, I don't want to get my hopes up but I'd like to be realistic. Thanks in advance!)

Hi hun,
Since you said be honest, I will... I had that happen to me 2 days before my already-late AF, so I got SUPER excited... it was definitely pink, and I never spot. But the witch showed up late and just as unwelcome as ever.
BUT I have my fingers super crossed for you! Hopefully your situation is different! GL and keep us updated!

I don't mean to be a Debbie downer also, but I don't think this is implantation spotting. Unfortunately implantation spotting happens usually a week before AF. This sounds like AF spotting. Since you have a 12 day LP that means implantation spotting would have taken place around 8dpo. So sorry, hoping the :witch: doesn't get you this month! Keeping my Fx for you!!

Thanks so much for your honesty.

I won't get my hopes up but I wish she'd just show already so I can make an appointment for my sonohystogram. GAH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->