13dpo...up all night thinking!

traceyann1980

Reaction score
2 bfn's at 10 and 11dpo so talked myself into thinking I was def out this month but after yesterday and this morning my hopes gone straight back up again (dangerous way to be right before AF is due!)

So bloated yesterday it was too sore to sit upright, niggly pelvic pains and my god my boobs...actually checked them for bruises as the sides and underneath are so sore, very tender to touch. Trying not to read too much into it but I usually only have tingly nipples before AF.

This morning I nearly threw up on myself driving LO to school, had to pull over on way home til the nausea went, managed to convince myself it was due to a coughing fit tho so i don't feel like a fool if the witch shows up. I've had cramps but they're down to being constipated (tmi!) as they're gone after....you know....! Checked my cp and it's low but not hard, still quite soft and def closed. Only 2nd cycle of me checking cp tho so still learning!!

Are any if you ladies due to test in next couple of days? I'm trying so hard not to read into the "signs" as I was devastated with the bfn's.

Fx'd for all of you xx

I am on 13 dpo with BFNs at 10 and 12 DPO. I plan on testing at 15 DPO, which is Wednesday. Your symptoms sound promising traceyann! I wish you luck! Please post once you test.

Hi Oneway, thank you...I'm still praying it's not just in my head. I'm testing weds too, trying so hard to hold off til then! That's if AF doesn't show of course! Can I ask, have you been getting sharp, shooting pains "down there"?

Hope you get your bfp and yes I will update when I test/AF shows, keep me updated on yours too!!

As a matter of fact yes! I was walking to work this morning when I felt this sudden sharp pain on my lower left abdomen. I almost shouted 'owwww!' out loud :blush:. I really, really hope we both have BFPs!

Makes me jump when it happens! Lol! Well...I caved and got a twin pack from pharmacy after waking up from a 2 hour nap....woke u feeling nauseous....BFN Grrrrrr! The pharmacist let me have a BOGOF when I said "is it only one test strip?" for £4.99 when it looked like ones the doctor surgeries have. He said he would do me a special offer. Then started marking them down as I left...to £2.49!!!!! When I opened it, it had a little cup inside and a thin test strip but there was a foam strip piece hanging out the "dipping" end. Tried it anyway and no joy on the bfp. Wondering now if there's something wring with them. Will try the second one in the morning if no AF. Im praying we both end up with BFP's.....I've got major heartburn since waking and OH was home when I got Bach and I burst into tears because I hadn't tidied up because of the nap, he told me to have a coffee and chill out lol!

With you all (new here) but I seriously I need to stop THINKING about this but I CANT!! 3 BFN in the past few days (Ya I could not resist - spending a small fortune on these damn sticks!:blush:) Anywho....Good luck to all!

I saw a link on tcoyf galleries of a woman who tested BFN on 12 dpo and BFN on 13 dpo. I am not allowed to post the link since I have fewer than ten posts, but if you go to tcoyf and click on galleries and then click on Pregnant you can see her chart. She posted today. I am going to stay strong and not test until 15 dpo. My temps usually drop a day before AF so if I notice a drop below the coverline tomorrow I am not going to bother testing. Good luck with your test tomorrow.

2 bfn's at 10 and 11dpo so talked myself into thinking I was def out this month but after yesterday and this morning my hopes gone straight back up again (dangerous way to be right before AF is due!)

So bloated yesterday it was too sore to sit upright, niggly pelvic pains and my god my boobs...actually checked them for bruises as the sides and underneath are so sore, very tender to touch. Trying not to read too much into it but I usually only have tingly nipples before AF.

This morning I nearly threw up on myself driving LO to school, had to pull over on way home til the nausea went, managed to convince myself it was due to a coughing fit tho so i don't feel like a fool if the witch shows up. I've had cramps but they're down to being constipated (tmi!) as they're gone after....you know....! Checked my cp and it's low but not hard, still quite soft and def closed. Only 2nd cycle of me checking cp tho so still learning!!

Are any if you ladies due to test in next couple of days? I'm trying so hard not to read into the "signs" as I was devastated with the bfn's.

Fx'd for all of you xx

Good luck!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back